Merge server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirme, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

so, Wondering when server Merge is happening. the population of both servers...do not warrant having 2 servers....and don't see any big spike in growth coming any time soon

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hmm, why you think people are leaving from Yin ?

There should be some causes.In my opinion Yin is not a very friendly server, sometimes even very unpleasant. You have to struggle a lot to survive here. From February since I came back till now so many things have happened. What we saw ? ( I always speak with other people from server and alliance ).

Starting from Nanchang, Liaodong, than Icy, Tibet & LL map Lucifer x, y, z has monopolized all the loot from the map bosses. He made 3 characters that ks all bosses and pks all low level characters from those maps. Repeatedly he abuse and grief the low players that can't defend. I send a lot of emails to support about this subject and pointed out the grief and monopoly. We all know the answer ... he is still here doing the same things all over again.

I tried to make the guide over bosses on land maps, guess what he is camping 24/24, couldn't even make a ss alone on Icy bosses cause of him. I made a higher character and pk him and ks all the bosses from him for several days on all those maps. Even so, he is still there ... This Lucifer is a very nice welcome gift to low players ... His greed has no limits.

Next, on KL map we have :
    - auto-looting ( using illicit software ) characters . We video and kill them countless times, they got bann for few days than they are back. Some of them even roar map threatening and swearing to GMs ; the site of the tool is off, but they still use it in the game;
    - doping damage pills & so on . Even you got the beads, flag , deco & 2 bags you die in two hits. Several viets players are doping the critical damage, also using attack speed hack, no cool down on shields/skills and so on. Many players made videos on this, but they are still there.
    - the monopol over the bosses that drop jades & beads was from the start and still it is, cause those sell good with real money/ 250 $ each bead. After illusive branch they received a blow on this one, yet still farming.
    - pvp grief like hell, but is is a pk server, 50 times pk on same player in same hour, does not count. To count you should be harass on all maps.

When you say you report for grief, auto-looting & hacks they laugh at you.

The white vs black war :
    - since I started to play here and even before (players told me ) the same characters are looting TGW. Even blacks wins the war they don't have access to coc 5, TGW & resource. That is exclusive to only one hero league of viets. Whites don't even show in bloody plain. 1 hit and die ... In Yin, the war does not exist anymore, it is not a part of game.

Svs :
    -don't exist, no competitivity, the time for european players is way to advance to even go (4, 5 am).

Events :
    - auto-loot like hell cause there is no rule for this, bann for few days than off on Yin again ;
    Imagine now at SUMMER event who got the bags full of level 3 inner clothes in time the others fails like hell?

Prices :
    - 2x, 3x, 4x more than Tao.

Even you invest money in marketplace you can't be on same level with auto-looters and critical dopers in pvp.

So why you should stay in Yin and not move on Tao or quit ?
    - For action ?
    - Competitiveness ?
    - Hope for better times ?
    - Cause you love the game ?
    - You like your friends in game ?

I have plenty of ss with what I said earlier.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    Revered likes this.
  3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well because
    1 it causes money to maintain 2 servers....

2 the decision is kinda not yours to make

3 contrary to what you say, I played Tao, same **** happens there....except there are more big guilds, so people will kill you for that.

4 People bot on tao as well...

5 hunghong monopolizes svs as black and white war as well as prices..

6 a group of 5 people dominate whole server...whose fault is that? and yes they pay, and they also farm, so what?

7 and the biggest reason of all...it cost money again to maintain 2 servers.

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

people are leaving game, game gets boring....and people overdose...

I know many people who when they return, go to tao lol

5. N33DSWAG

N33DSWAG Member

you can't just merge the two servers, it will cause chaos.. Tao there is heaps of people with Exc beads, on Yin if you have an exc bead then you have a big advantage over someone, even just having KL beads in Yin is a big big thing but in Tao everyone has KL Beads.

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

what chaos would it cost?

people in yin no longer being able to think they are ****?

that is not chaos....

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well not gonna argue with that, at least people not a bad in tao

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Well :
    1. (1&2) You don't have access to RedFox P&L of 9Dragons to see if they loose money. I never said it is my decision, but one server is pve the other pvp, they have different features.If it was a financial problem, like any company that analyzes its profits and losses they would do something about it till now. Don't you think they play with ' the margins' and have targets on marketplace sale ? Like in a sale team, some sales more, some few, but the full outcome comes in a balance. Even Tao have more players and presume they buy more from marketplace than sum up Yin with the players they buy from marketplace the full financial result could be satisfactorily for RedFox and can maintain the operation cost of RedFox ( the servers, labor costs, producer fee and so on ) and make even profit.
    If we would see the P&L and the CAPEX in a blink of an eye we would have clear anwer on this.
    2. (3&4) enforce more rules. Permanent ban will solve the problem.
    3. (5&6)Pay with what ? I don't think the money they make out of this game ( real $) are coming back in the same amount in the game. They make profit over RedFox. They just throw a piece of what they earn back in marketplace buying from other players cc. The only way I see a way out of this monopoly is joining force ( white & black side). Quiting or moving to Tao is not a solution. Stay and fight them is the only way.
    4. Players started to react to the injustice. HH will be driven away from Yin in the near future, I will put a bet on this.

9. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I know enough about programming and how servers work...to know it cost money.....so yeah I know they are loosing money...
    If they only have to manage 1 server....just that act itself saves them surplus...

And good luck running hunghong off lol...many have tried...now they are playing in Tao...

Maybe if this was Korea, China or some Asian country you might run them off...
    but this is the west, where everyone's ego to be number 1 rules...

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The fault we have with HH is that we treat them civilized and in an educated way. They act like Wild West with us. Fair-play and decency are deep in the west culture. This is also a game thing. The asian game culture is more ' win with all costs'. We are tilt more on fair play game and justice than win with all costs, even cheating.

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol I don't know what western fair play you have seen lol...

I have seen and known people who log on, rush the game, get gear anyway possible, pk the **** outta of people, after making them miserable quit.

so no there is no fair play and decency....deep in the west culture...
    there is more of that in Asian culture...due to tribalism....

the west is the bigger man gets all...and his scrubs follow him...every man for himself...
    you meet a few decent people here and there and a few fir people here and there...but has nothing to do with western culture...

it goes mainly this way...there are few who go against this...
    Asian=collectivsm/tribalism/elitism
    West=Elistm, solism, me-ism, capitalism, survival of the fittest...

And both the Western and Asian people cheat and bot...

But this is just my observation from my 20 years of gaming...in Mmos...

I would gladly sit back and watch you westerners succeed though....Hopefully..you do...

Otherwise they will run you all to Tao...where they weaker...

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Each culture is different as each player had different experience. But all games studies stated that asian players are tiled to cheat more because of their culture ( If I cheat and you didn't get me, I am smart so I can do it ). The wester first think of the rules.

13. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

i want a link to those studies

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Sure, you have to buy them :

1.Irdeto have lots of game study over cheating, how consumers see the cheating, asian culture and so on ;
    The last one (2018) was commissioned by Irdeto and conducted online from February 27, 2018 to March 14, 2018 by YouGov Plc. with 9,436 adults (aged 18+), of which 5911 were gamers, in six countries. The countries surveyed were: China, Germany, Japan, South Korea, UK and US.

2.Lisa Nakamura who is a Professor in the Institute of Communications Research and the Program in Asian American Studies at the University of Illinois made a great study on WOW about the asian cheaters, labour of farmers and so on.

3.You tube is full videos on this subject. Seach key notes ' asian cheaters : milions of hours to see.

4. All net is full of article about the asian culture and why they are focus in real life on it too :

Riot after Chinese teachers try to stop pupils cheating
    Rampant cheating at Chinese games exposed

5. All MMOS game forums are full of related content with asian players cheating.

On the opposite side is Japan. They arest in real life the cheaters : see Nexon case. Same with South Korea.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  15. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

I am an Asian. I feel offended by reading “Asian players are cheating”. I know some players are using auto-grind bot in KL on Tao server. That is not only doing by the players from Asia, but as well as from Europe, and US.

I don’t go sterotype and racist by quoting the race, where they came from, their nationalities, etc. Whoever cheats, those will be called as Cheaters, doesn’t matter whichever or whoever they are.

Peachy and Sirme like this.
  16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

stereotype or not....

Pardon this statement...

Dang you Asians are damn good at online games......at least every online game I have played....

Personally...I do not consider boting cheating......since no game file is being modified....you can just as well play same account with your 20 cousins...will have same results...
    I wish I has 20 cousins...I would be op as heck right now....too bad I don't...

17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

This is not a motive of offense. The studies indicated that. Like for e.g. the studies shows that US has the biggest obese population. As an american you should fill offended if I say that ?

It is not about offence, it is all about facts and dates ( big dates ). Some can admire asian players for cheating some can hate that.

Sirme said that boting is not cheating, using boting to gain advantage over others players it is. Also using boting to gain money over RedFox from players is call 'cheating'. Why not make a petition Sirme and send to support to see if they can legalise the boting here, that way we will not have problems on this subject? Till than in 9Dragons circumstance boting is cheating.

Btw, the european/americans don't even know to read the viet bot, how to use it ? Anyway this is funny.
    I don't know on Tao, but on Yin, as we saw it 100 % boting and using cheat engine are the viets players.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As I said we will stay here and fight this. What I like in Yin now is that a lot of players are puting a fight against this. They kill the bots, roar to GMs, they make video of boting and hacking, taking ss and send it to support. If we don't help is hard for RedFox to do all the job.I sense a new wind of change .Lots of viets were forced to move to Tao because they don't sell like before.We all must fight together, only this way our community will grow.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  19. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

same can be said about top western players, it's not a one way street

Perfection likes this.
  20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I managed to be '7' till now on yin according to ranking, starting feb 2018 with no cheating and spending a lot of my game time on guides and videos. Top players should lead by example. The destination in my opinion does not matter, but the road you take yes. The journey teach you a lot about your destination.