Mikkunie's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Art Shops/Swaps' started by Skaae, Apr 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Skaae

Skaae Member

Hi I'm opening commissions (personal use only) for anyone here who wants to have their RF character cheebified!

I'm only doing full body coloured chibis and they'll be 15$ each. I use only paypal atm.
    Here's an example of my RF character drawn.
    RF Mikkunie.png
    Also this is my very empty DeviantArt if you wanna see my other digital drawings.

Don't be afraid to ask for certain positions or poses (like standing up, peace signs, winking, sitting - I just can't do real complicated poses - If I can't do a certain pose, I'll let ya know) If nothing is said, I'll just draw from what I feel from your character.
    Also when sending a reference of your chara, please do it of them just standing (no scrolls or default). The more the better - if ya have a cape or whatever, best to screenie the back as well.

ThiNGs I caN'T dO
    -Manly cheebs..if you got facial hair..BAM you shaved. If you have muscles..BAM you put those damn weights down.
    -Half nakedness (chest) for males, please have a shirt or something. (Showing any other part is fine, I just want the chest to be covered.)
    -Armor..my hand will commit seppuku and then my brain.
    -Y'know those eyes that make you look like the devil took over your soul..ifya have those on, you still gunna be chibified the hell out.

Things I can do
    -Wing and capes are cool, but depending on the details, I may alter them to be lil more simple.
    -Bikinis are o k a y but I am not drawing big boobs.
    -Write long posts

If ya got this far and are still interested in a commission, email me at Mikkunie@gmail.com (my paypal is the same email).
    I'll do my best to stay on this page just in case anyone has questions, but my email is the best place to reach me.

This my first post here..but I've been playing RF since 2010(I'm still terrible at it). I recently just got back into it and I usually just hang around NHAA or with my friend. But I thought it'd be cool to try opening commissions here. If I don't get any, then hey, atleast I got to show ma arts here.
    My IGN is Mikkunie if anyone wants to see how bad I am. Just noTe I'm ShY as hEll sO I mIGht be WEiRd.

The end.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

These are very cute, I will be sure to come to you soon for some art!

doston8 and Skaae like this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

k. i can pay you two for $30 by friday. one normal and one custom. if custom is too pricey, let me know i am willing pay the more.

You can put watermark to show me to see if i really like it and can make a purchase with you.

4. Skaae

Skaae Member

Hehe thank you so much!

doston8 and Starberry like this.
  5. Skaae

Skaae Member

LOL this had me ded

doston8 likes this.
  6. Skaae

Skaae Member

Hi, sorry but I only accept payment before I do the commission. But what I can do is do a quick sketch to see if you like it and if you don't then it's fine. It's just for safety reasons - I can do a quick sketch before Friday to see if you still wanna commish me, but only until I receive payment then I'll work on the actual commission - hope you understand.

Also regarding the custom drawing, do you mean like an OC? Cause that's fine as well! It'll only cost more if there is a lot of details to be drawn but if not, then it'll still be 15$
    Thank you so much for your interest though qq!

doston8 and HumoLoco like this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ok, a quick sketch will do.

alright, sound good. Shall we start? :>

8. Skaae

Skaae Member

Sure! Just email or PM me ref pics and if there's anything specific you want to it

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

awesome.
    Just this. :>
    [​IMG]

One normal, the pose should be look like this [​IMG]. but i would like to change the bird instead of crow. I want sun conure sit on his high hand. If you have no idea what sun conure looks. Here's my Mango.
    [​IMG]

Other one, pose with background should be look like this the same character the one i showed you but for this should be crows around two or three if that is fine with you. Drop a price, if it's too much to do.
    [​IMG]

I am thinking i can spare some cash tomorrow, will let you know once I can make a purchase before friday or on friday tho. because the money is not issue to me at all. Forward to.

doston8, Skaae and Arschgeist like this.
  10. Skaae

Skaae Member

Okay, just to clarify some things, for the first drawing you want your RF chara with your cute birb instead of the crow on your raised hand. Also is your hat solid all around? Just so I draw it correct lol, or can just send side ref pic.

And for your second one, did you want a chibi of that exact chara and similar setting? Or your RF chara with similar setting. If ya want background and stuff it'll cost lil bit more since I don't do backgrounds too often. I'll sketch it first tho and see what a fair price would be, cause I want you to confirm if it's to your liking first. And did you want it all black and white or coloured?

I'll start on the first sketch tho now!

11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

On first, yea i want my rf character with parrot instead of crow on my raised hand. Also my hat is headband so the hairs can be display. If the crow were sit on the head would've be not display the hair.

My rf characther with similar setting. the rf character should be colored, the background could be black and white as if my rf character were in the limbo. I am willing pay extra cost. Just let me know.

Also forget to mention, i want transparent for both. Take your time.

12. Skaae

Skaae Member

Okay gotcha!
    RF HumoLoco.png

How does this sketch look for the first one? I kinda just guessed with your hair cause my brain just can't see it loL, but feel free to correct it if ya want it dif

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Look good if that's your art style. After realizing I see da eyes I expected as a sadistic eye after I read your things I cant do. RIP. At least it look fun to me tho. :>

Also the katana swords should be display the behind because it look like I using small katana. That's all you have small to change.

Skaae likes this.
  14. Skaae

Skaae Member

Hahah yeah the eyes, I can alter it slightly to make it more angled, but they mainly gunna stay big lul. But yesh I shall lengthen your katanas
    This is the second sketch
    RF HumoLoco2.png
    I was thinking 20$ seems like a fair price for this piece? The crows (mainly that right one lol) will be shaped better and there will be a mixture of blacks, greys, and whites for the smoke ish things.

rfSexy and HumoLoco like this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

indeed i am quite impressive a lot. It made me feel like wanting to start a mobile game with your artwork loool I will let you know if I can make a purchase tomorrow.

I was not sure if you can do like this the eyes, I wonder? If you could do it, it would be awesome.
    [​IMG]

Also I am willing pay an extra if you could add one more crow sit on da head. so $40 will be yours? :>

16. Skaae

Skaae Member

Okayokay, I cave, I can make your eyes like that hahah
    But thank you so much for your kind words! And sure I can draw another crow for ya! The payment sounds good, and after I confirm it I'll start working on it hehe

17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

alright sound good tho will let you know once i made a purchase :>

18. Skaae

Skaae Member

Okay thanks! And just a reminder my PayPal is my email, mikkunie@gmail.com

19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I made a purchase. You should received my $40 af. Take your time to color em.

20. Skaae

Skaae Member

Yesh, I just saw that - I shall work on it today! It should take me a couple of days, but you'll get a transparent background without my watermark on it. I'll most likely PM it to ya (non watermarked) if that's not a problem, and I'll post a watermarked version here if ya dont mind (just to show others)