More than 20 images limit.

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Gonsegon, Mar 17, 2016.

?

Up the image limited

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Not sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

Alot of suggestions from exocores to clothes to scrolls like to use imagines such as button inputs and reference imagines to get across what they're trying to make and to help people evaluate their suggestion before supporting.With this limit for a lot of suggestions that are transferring over will be either crippled or not posted at all as a result.

Here's my main point increase the image limit one of my old scroll suggestions Drunken Fool uses over 60 images in it's presentation.My friend draygashi exocore that got implemented Katanas of Darkness used over 70 in it's suggestion form.There has to be increase for what limits is if their has to be one I would suggest 85 just to be safe so people can me more detailed in the movements,but the best option would be for somewhere over 100 so people can be very precise with their presentations.

2. ChromeBro

ChromeBro Active Member

fix this now

3. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks for your suggestion. The current resolution is to break up your post into multiple posts per thread. This will help reduce stretching out the thread pages. Thanks for understanding.

4. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

This is only going to encourage multi posting in a thead with the chance of a person posting inbetween the suggestions layout.Your gonna have a post per attack most likely because of peoples fondness of using the RF combo layout images for detail

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  5. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

Huh, I thought it looked strange that people was multi posting images.
    People might have to start putting the buttons into gifs, clips or images now as another means for the limit over simple arrangements but that can be time consuming.

6. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Can you explain why clothes might need more than 20 images?

Edit: Also, I see a lot of people, who, when they make their suggestion thread, will "res" as many comment threads as they need.

Yusuke likes this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Yeah, have to res just because of the 20 image limit, but it's not that bad.

tinytinytinytiny likes this.
  8. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

Alright just hope this goe's well.Some don't unite the images when they made their sets imagines and will have many different colors and such is why.Plus accessories and hairs they'll most likely put in aswell as a shop image per item.