Nangin?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Djmarti25, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Djmarti25

Djmarti25 New Member

Hi, im new to this server, but i used to play on aeria's 12sky2.
    There was a faction that was like a bunch of rogues from all factions. I wanted to join it today, but for my surprise, i can't join because there is no button on master menu when u enter the palace.
    I want to know if this will come with a new update or patch or something like that, it will be really nice.

2. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Probably not anytime soon because the population isn't as high as aeria's. If we split the faction numbers more it will either randomly balance out with small amounts of players each faction or again one overpowering faction.

3. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Djmarti25, welcome to our Twelve Sky 2 Classic server! We hope you enjoy your stay :). As for the faction, unfortunately, we only offer 3 Factions on our server. However, if we continue to witness a growth in population, we may consider opening up a new faction in the future. Thank you!

4. MortWolf

MortWolf New Member

That answer just make me think again if i go back to this game ......

5. Goresone

Goresone Member

I mean the more the merrier. It's not like we're no fun here. There's a lot of fun in end game pvp.

[GM]Ryu likes this.
  6. muzankibutsuji

muzankibutsuji New Member

sir im worried about the x4 drop rate event because other players have complaints about this one. i mean x4 drop rate is suppose to be higher chance of rare drops but it end up nothing.. just a bunch of common drops..i hoper you understand my complaint... and btw i hope nangin will bee open soon.. i cant wait to join with nangins.. thank you for reply

7. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

Going nangin isn’t as fun as most of you seen to think. Usually when nang opens on any server there is no on around for a solid week and even more time to grow enough to actually win a g12 war if it even happens at all. I agree with the comment that states the population is to low and opening nang in the games current state would be fatal to the server.

8. Vicenza

Vicenza New Member

bump, open nangin.