Need Some Help on VOH

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Chaser56, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Chaser56

Chaser56 New Member

I'm a FD12 Shao Healer on Tao server and I have this RTD Quest where it says, 'Go in the Valley of Hell and kill Brutal With No Mercy, Bring Poison from Valley of Hell to Shaolin.' I've looked all around the outside leading up to the entrance of VOH with no luck so I'm guessing this 'Brutal With No Mercy' is inside the dungeon somewhere. Please someone tell me it's not the boss of the dungeon because I don't think I'm a high enough level to take him on and survive. If he is, can anyone tell what level I need to be at to take him on and complete the RTD Quest? I shouted out for other players of a higher level than me to help to complete this quest in-game, but no one has answered me back (too busy grinding I guess). Knowing how my luck runs with this game, I'm probably going to be grinding a while before I can complete this quest on my own. If anyone can help me with the answers I need it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Chaser56
    Shao Healer
    Tao Server

2. gasperr

gasperr New Member

Don't do RTD quests yet. Wait till EC (levels around 100). You are losing far too much exp (I guess you get 1 whole lvl at FD/SM).

3. Chaser56

Chaser56 New Member

Thanks for the info, mate! I guess I'll wait till then but I'm still curious as to what mob or boss this 'Brutal With No Mercy' is. It's been a long time since I played this game last. Anyway, thanks again!

Chaser56
    Shao Healer
    Tao Server

4. gasperr

gasperr New Member

I's not the boss. it's a random monster inside. Well at least for me i think it was.

5. Spices

Spices Member

<==== does COF at low RL VOH loW FD on a warrior and completed it....... not like they so difficult to do now