New Event Server: Yang (Transfer Date - November 27)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

A few days left until the Great Opening. Where are advertisements to atract a new players? Where are breaking news at games services? At least where are e-mails to registered and not active at forum members? I can find only a banner and post here at forum. So what is the reason for make this booster sever? To get new players and make game more populated? I doubt.

So if You don`t trying to fnd new players RF, what is Your target with this kind of move?

1. It`s for Yin players to make a char at Yang, farm like crazy then after 3 months trade all to main char at Yin?
    2. It`s for Yin players to wait 3 months, make a char at Yang and after 6 months move to Tao and make Yin more empty?
    3. It`s for Tao players to move to Yin after 3 months?
    4. It`s for Tao players to wait 3 months, make a char at Yang, farm like crazy then after 3 months trade all to main char at Tao?
    5. It`s for RF to milk more money?

A few days left and all we know is only rates and 3 months to transfer.

1. What about "Accumulated event" at Yang?
    2. What about weekend events at Yang? There will be 6x/7x drop at Yang?
    3. What about other events? There will be Halloween, Xmas with their items for Yang? So we can drop/make at Yang than go back.
    4.Yang will be PVP or PVE?
    5. After 3 months Yang will be wiped out, all chars transfered and server open as a fresh server with transfer to Tao, or not - if someone want to move to Tao he can start now and have 6 months to prepare?
    6. Why we need to wait 3 months for a new Season? Make two boost severes at the same time, one for Yin one for Tao.
    10. Could You be more communicative GM, please?

Gordyg3 likes this.
  2. Pucagaru

Pucagaru Member

I think if only few months will not attract new players. They would rather stay yin and ask the old man for help is much better. You should set up at least one year before the merger. Even lowering the rate is also possible.

3. StryKer1337

StryKer1337 Member

GM - why would us, the new players, start on the new server if it will be merged to Yin ? This is not a real ' fresh ' start for us. This is just - grind like a manic if you have the time so you have items when the merge happens. I for one want a fresh start but merging with an older server won't be ' fresh ' at all, they are already geared insanely well. I would gladly start on a new server if it is a standalone server - without the force to merge -.-

4. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

What if I make a new acc and on this new acc I make chars on Yang and also on Tao, but b4 merge I delete all chars on Tao?? Would that acc still be suitable for the merge?

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In my opinion, as everything we are used to perceive in reality, this new action has two sides. If we flip the coin :

1. The old players
    Maybe if some of them are bored can make something refresh and start again.

Yet/ What's the purpose?

If you have some responsibilities as band master, league master and so on, what will you do ? Our leagues will become depopulated with this, after we put so much effort to raise them up ? Yin population will drop even more ?

Will you invest again just to get some resource ? What will get extra than you already have ?

For cap levels, leveling game is done in my opinion. I think the real game should start with cap level, yet this is very difficult.Gaining a level doesn't feel that great because all you did was kill some monster or do some quests and in the end you hit another level with the chi breath. You don't feel like you've improved at all. At cap level you can test everything in game, get the best gear and be the best version of your character. So in this context why would I go to leveling experience again with 0 kit ?

2. New players

Unfortunately once a game has been out for as long as 9D has (2006), the majority who would want to try it, already have. It's just natural. 9D was a huge social game with social time before, now everything is oriented to single play. Even the bands were reduce in size, the parties exp cut off, and so on.

Also, the end of the 'classics' MMOs is near. All of this is happening to all MMOs. The mobile/iPad games are taking over : low system to play, far faster and cheaper to make. MMO's used to have the advantage of providing a unique social experience, but no more.And in the future the VR will take over the game world.

Maybe instead of making a new server was better to give to new players a kit to start on Yin server like exp, skills & drop buffs and some items.

Also, what you guys plan to do with the large base of the players that still plays in Yin & Tao ? What events will they get ? They are loyal players that build their characters with hard work. This is not fair for them.

PS : you should fix the drop rates on Yin too. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    Revered likes this.
  6. giupviecnha21

giupviecnha21 Member

This game has been too long, too old, need GM and CM innovation for it more amazing, attract new players

7. Gett0niz

Gett0niz New Member

why for a period of time? will everything be gone after the season is over? and start over again new char or what?

8. Gett0niz

Gett0niz New Member

So whats the point of playing if the server will be closed anyways ? will i still have all my items/char ect .. or does everything move to yin.. so its just a boost server and then back to normal?

9. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

For yang server your chars will be transfered to Yin after first season, after second season they will transfer to Tao. You don't loose anything

10. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Don't know, I don't spend money on the game and I have almost everything there is in the game.

The only thing I would agree on is KL bead drop rate and the amount of infinity points to make one bead ex (not to mention the entire set) and the fact that 4 relic slots are IM (one untradable and the other 2 from gambling) and untradable DB and tears.

11. hayeuanh

hayeuanh Member

There will be no new players and the old players will come back when a new server has to be added to the server that is too old (everyone in it has a lot of good stuff).
    You think there are only 3 months for the new server to catch up with the server that was nearly 2 years ago. : D never. Unless you have some special events like: summer, halloween, marry chirth mast ....

12. Spices

Spices Member

lol ..... Here lets throw at them a new server lets flash in front of them a really good exp rate and drop rates...

hmm they will surely want to play everyday unlike now.. mostly on the weekends and or a few hours to collect attendance gifts.

GMS: "They can lvl up to cap in no time, yes, We give new players a free weapon anyways, 3 whole chances to boot, they will buy up dragons sales and tears, to try and refine these free weapons and use them as long as they can till they can make the in game good weapons...

Oh, how we will bank off of Dragon bloods, they gonna want to +10/15 their FC sets to boost up their grinds. Look at our little ones they got TO cap lvl so fast, everything dropped that they hoped for in their lil permanent sever, look, look how they buying up 90 day prems, for more edge since we smartly told em 3 months, oh the sales on these dragon boxes, they all want to boost up.

Guys you think they gona see through us? You think they gonna smell what we are cooking? They gonna spend 2,3 4 times as much on the IM to have that edge and get to cap for the better item farm rate and drops they gonna have. In their minds right now they see the hoards of items the collected in their many accounts using 1 2 3 pc's for storage. A few of them will go strong to solo SRS and band together to do Potala, then invite frens to P.lvl them up to cap in no time.

Yes this sounds like a good plan...."

Yin/soon toa Player: (Sure not seeing thru to crap).... YAS finally I can go farm all those mats, have numerous amount of weapons (repel) and mats to make them all saved up so when server merge the old hard heads that didnt take up this awesome chance will have no choice but to grovel at my riches and make me even more richer from all that gold ive farmed and my fully stocked line of warehouses with lifetime supply of mats will just be a real commodity. Poor old hard heads that didint make this jump gonna cry over the new prices in the economy later.

Hard head yin/soon tao players: (this idea is so rediculus) Ha! you think so, watch how alot of you will be forced to sell cheap cause alot of you went, so too much supplies right now, ill just wait out the 3 months for you to come back with your treasure trove and toss money at you since your items will be cheap, demand and supply will be low for now.

Few friends: Hmm i think we should try this out, get those awesome mats, to make repel weapons/have the repel weapons, you know options, make ur own or get ur own... we can even have litle in guild event you know... sell or give them free... build up the power of our guidies you know stuff like that.

random person: YESS! I will leave yin/tao for a bit 3 months shouldnt be so bad, ill come back with my OP gear now i have a chance to kick ya'll asses since you were already too OP and powerful with your lucky refine and craft chances.

GM: lovely ! Just look at them bickering, they gonna get so much drops they wont know what to do with them, so many +15 repel weapons / +15 Dark Ghost gear to sell are on their minds right now... Alot of scales, teas, dragon blood, MCG x10 will be bought up... More money for us, more items for them, I dont see how this isnt a win win situation....

13. MrNobita

MrNobita Active Member

It will be a very enjoyable experience for those who love 9d. But the most important thing that all players will want is no hack, cheat, bugg in the game.thanks again !!!

giupviecnha21 likes this.
  14. JoHeindrich

JoHeindrich New Member

I'll stay on Yin :)

15. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

If you already have chars on Yin/Tao then Yang chars will be deleted, must make new account otherwise.

16. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Hahahah I won't name any names but there are a lot of games that survive on that sub and comestic shop items. This game won't because the population here is a joke. So they have to rely on the small player base they have on spending money in the item shop, hence all the gambling boxes etc. It's common knowledge to any online PC gamer that any "free game" most of the time isn't worth playing because the item shop 9 times out of 10 is p2w. I can think of at least 3 games off the top of my head that only have comestic items in game. You all know them too, they're in the top 10 most played. I used to play this game because it was fun and I love it. I left because the population was low and I didn't like spending money on a game that didn't seem to be making progress in the population problem department. If this game didn't get destroyed by Steam reviews that would have helped a bit. But well....

17. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

And after the server merge how many players do you think will stay on Yin with bad rates and 24/7 pkers and insane prices in Hefei and endless grinding?

This is what will happen, I won't name anyone, some no lifers gonna go there make a band and control the server to make sure no one gonna farm any OP items and when the merge happens NOTHING GONNA CHANGE!!!

In a few weeks everyone gonna quit who do you think will stay and play???

Lets compare this 9d to the acclaim one from 2008 a bit, it was full of players a few stuff in item mall for a small advantage, and not that many items to farm to be a decent player and HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE GAME.

NOW the game is not FUN at all, no players, endless grinding for nothing and the most p2w game out there EVER........ this game is like an old grandma who thinks she is still in her 20's and wants every guy to turn their heads around to see her shaggy ass ( WELL SURPRISE GRANDMA NO ONE GIVES A F ABOUT U).

18. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

@[GM]Ahri Can you please answer this?

19. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

you cant have existing chars on yin or tao

GubRee likes this.
  20. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

@Manaphon is correct. @GubRee as long as there are no characters on Yin/Tao by the time we merged the server in November.

giupviecnha21 and GubRee like this.