New Maps

Discussion in 'Game Modes' started by oMystic, Mar 29, 2016.

?

Would you like to see new maps ?

1. Oh Yeah ! Newer is better !

80.0%
  2. No way ! The Classics are better!

20.0%
  1. oMystic

oMystic New Member

~Ok Here me out, i'm new to making threads.~

In Rumble Fighter, We have many maps, Yes? But do we play on majority of those maps ? No, we dont. In my opinion, i believe most of the players have gotten board of the maps, mainly because, the maps you see on a daily basis are:

Third Rock [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Moonlight Valley
    [​IMG]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dos Palmas
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are the three MAIN maps you will most likely see over 10 times while being on RF
    ( Rumble Fighter). Other maps Such as Black Top , Risky , & Dungeon

When i'm normally in the lobby, plaza, or a room, I see players complaining about the lack of "Fun & Interesting" Maps. It's quite saddening and also annoying since the Room Master never changes. However; i believe i have a solution to this problem. (It may work and it may not)

You DO NOT necessarily have to remove the old maps that are not played on, (I've seen other players enjoy their games there, Just rarely) Instead of removing, You could add more maps and it could be categorized into two Sections. For example, the old maps could be placed under "Original" or "Old School" , Any name symbolizing that it was created in the past. The new maps could be placed under "Newer" or "New School" , Any name is fine.

I also have a few suggestions that i will post below in either a comment or another thread.

2. oMystic

oMystic New Member

Here Are the Suggested Maps !
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [​IMG]

This map is from "Left 4 Dead 2"

For Mods:

As you can see the stairs are
    accessible in going up and down whenever needed. The front part of the mall is accessible as well. Players are able to move freely in those zones. The stores in the background, or on the sides are the end of the map. Players are not able to go in those areas. The area that is located under the stairs, towards the back, BEHIND the pillars, is not accessible. Camera will follow players to the second floor and on the first floor. After the players death, Camera zooms out to present the entire map, If SPACEBAR is pressed, the camera will still follow the other individual players.

This is a closed map, falling off the map is not included. No extra hazards are present.

For Players: Drop juggles are possibly able with the guidance of an exo, going down the stairs. The area is different from all maps that are in the actual game. The viewing of this map will be similar to the other 2-5 Story maps in game.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG]
    This map is from "Left 4 Dead 2"

For Mods:
    The entire dock is accessible. Imagine the map directly in front of you. The arrows on the ground towards the left of the map are the edges of the map, players can not go further. The building in the background, passed the car and boat are also the end of the map. The white building next to the blue is also the end of the map. The building in the center is accessible. Players are able to go on the very top. Going inside is not allowed. The Cable Tower is able to be reached from the very top of the building. Electricity is emited from one end, all the way to the other end. The water is the edge of the map, if you fall in , you fall off and it is game over.

For Players: If you are able to drop juggle from the building then you can. If you are also skilled enough to infinite juggle on the boat or car, then you can.

3. oMystic

oMystic New Member

REMINDER, NOT ALL OF THE IMAGES/ACTIONS IN THE BACKGROUND HAS TO BE THERE. Just the main map.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG]
    This is a Locker Room

For Mods & Plyare:
    This room will be similar to the subway in the AI Battle room. However it will be quite larger and you cant go further than both doors on the end of each side. Everything is accessible. No edges. No hazards.