New Spirit of the conqueror

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saketi, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Saketi

Saketi New Member

Back to the same problem we have before. All boss will be camp by Viet league and Bia now. Us pver have no change in this game . RF I wish you all the best cus you will lose a lots of players for this decision.. So disappointed. So stupid.

williamds likes this.
  2. williamds

williamds New Member

It was very good now ruined everything, lost a player already.

BipolarTuna and Saketi like this.
  3. Zeekaa

Zeekaa New Member

the new joke of RF
    what are u doing pplz !
    if u want the server to be PvP, just say so clearly, but don't make us solutions that we struggle with them
    if I want to grind in Liaodong, I have to walk all the way to CC, to get a useless buff that last for an hour, and then walk back to my grinding spot wasting at least 10min of the buff, really this is the BIG JOKE

DragonGod likes this.
  4. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

mmm mby RF don't like pve players or something i don't know inever had an issue with ppl using pk buff what so ever. but i guess the high lv's wanna clear hz ld and icy out.

BipolarTuna likes this.
  5. XeonFromTao

XeonFromTao New Member

Time to say Goodbye

kilroyjr likes this.
  6. Saketi

Saketi New Member

I still can not believed how ignorance and brain dead they can be. Arrrrrr so mad because i had been wasting my time for this sh1t.

kilroyjr likes this.
  7. seenx

seenx New Member

If anti Pk u remove it. Ok it is no problem. But u must make all map cant pvp. Ppl always make it the char strong and stronger. If they cant make it stronger and always lost pvp. So. He try to make char stronger with cheat. Now just little some ppl use cheat but for remove anti pk many ppl try use cheat. Because he cant grind for some maps. Some ppl need peace and may be some ppl out from this game.

8. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

Not to mention from (3 hours + x amount you consume the pill) to 4 hours a day ._.
    Grind 4 hours then afk rest then.

9. Beng78

Beng78 New Member

The previous anti pvp potion is working just well and I don't understand why RF trying to fix something which ain't broken.

Ahri, you mention there are many problems with anti pk potion. For me I see the problem is you/RF, please for once stop flip, flopping on your decision making and make up your mind.

Think for a sec, if the problem is pvp players complaining there is no one to kill, what does it says? It means majority of players are pve based.

Go and do a check on previous pvp servers and see how badly they fail. I don't understand why RF persist in pursuing a fail business game model.

What's more, the current CEO comes from GC, all the more you should know what happen to Yin server. Do I even need to spell it out for you?

Sorry for being blunt but sometimes truth hurts.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  10. williamds

williamds New Member

Said all, no need to say anything more.

DragonGod likes this.
  11. Redmi433

Redmi433 New Member

GM Ahri ..
    The decision made to remove anti PK pill is very unwise.

I have a huge capacity to spend, but I will not do so, until you stick to the decision of anti pk pill.
    If it needed to be fixed, fine, but it did NOT need to be taken out of the game while a fix was being engineered.

If you do not want to see spenders retracting their support, then step up.

This is not a threat. It is my right as a customer to pull back support.

routine and DragonGod like this.
  12. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

I don't get what they have done. Just got home and the wording of the update makes no sense. We have to go to cave now to get the buff?4 times a day for 1hr per? What do they mean by sustained areas, and why isn't Icy or Tibet on the list?

13. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

ya im disapointed in this maintaince.. i have 2 pk pills left now.. and i grind most of the day i dont wanna grind only 4 hours worth and then get myself killed a million times by pkers.. they need to up the Time limit on this buff back to atleast 3 hours like the pills were that would seem alot more fair.. y make the Pills 3 hours but the Buff 60 mins?

14. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

if there gonna remove the Pills to fix them and bring a Buff they need to increase the Buff back to 3-4 hours and idc if they put the price to 150k again... im not gonna grind 4 hours then get pked rest of the day... now it gives pkers a reason to go pk and to camp lowbies...
    and i really feel see for Non pvpers in Icy and Tibet now since the pk buff gets removed in those maps i hope none of u guys get pked :eek:

and i agree roll back the maintaince or atleast Raise the time limit

Okiku likes this.
  15. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Wtf is that update, what is that : "there are too many problems currently with the Anti-PK Potion", I heard 1 problem only o_O.
    I though war spirit buff was bugged cause of exploit o_O.

16. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

well if u were using the pk pill u couldnt heal other players.. couldnt rez other players and some other things appariantly i geuss those are some of the problems...
    and lol thats what they told us i geuss they "fixed" it

17. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

Icy and Tibet will no longer accept the PK Buff.. meaning its open pvp maps so ur stuck geting pked or pking other players... i bought the Buff in CC and went to Icy and it removed the buff insantly

Szafka and BipolarTuna like this.
  18. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Hahahahahahahahahaha, afterall people posts about remove it were useful. Now you will die kids!!!! XD time to go back in game LOL!

Oskaras likes this.
  19. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

GOGOGO CRY MORE!!! WHAT? PVP PLAYERS WERE CRYING? Look urself idiots hahaha

Swim likes this.
  20. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

it wasnt because of people saying to remove it.. it was cuz there was issues with the pill.. theyll most likely Fix the pill and add it back to the game..
    so i geuss your post is kinda useless :/