New Spirit of the conqueror

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saketi, Apr 5, 2016.

1. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

hahah^ he does got a point there. we been waiting for years for the same old crap to be fixed or added.but iguess we all can wait 10 more=D

2. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Now that is optimism! I hope that I am smart enough to not be playing in 10 years if this hasn't been fixed by then.

balb1n0 likes this.
  3. Belle123

Belle123 New Member

1st. Is about respect. Im not some ramdom person to talk to me like a "bro". I didnt address to anyone in my entire life like a "bro". Is a matter of education and principes.
    2nd. I played this game in many versions. Since 2007. Much before GForce leave the game. Much before Wilden became Kalzion. And this topic has been there since then. You think "drama" will change? the game essence didnt change, but the community did.
    i will explain further...so even YOU can understand...
    EXAMPLE
    old times... duels in BP were respected. You could duel and people will just stay watching, cheering and laughting... insults, and disrespect were a pk reason. There were no "ally" or "im member of Elites, you idiot" ( that was a direct kik out from league and kos for anyone). PVP was PVP, and if a low was pk from a enemie league, the entire league pvp. Not only that, if you were known as a "lowies pker" you became KOS and an outcast (people didnt wanted to even go to dungeons with you) Further more...NOBODY WANTED TO BE A HEALER, or at least a HD healer... healer was a nice buffer before pvp and free karma bassically. I join this game when everybody was playing warriors, hibrids... nukers was an alternative or BOT healer... and i had faith in HD healers and i had faith sometime the "table will turn" (ironically in this version, everybody is healer... imagine my roflmao)
    now... present times 2016...there is no respect for any rule or any principe at all... pk is pk and doesnt even matter ally sometimes. People care much more for "the highest and the richest" than an actual a normal player...

I understand the best intentions of GM to even keep alive this game('for a "bro" like you that only rage). I've seen a lot of bugs, and silly desitions from the GMs to "keep the comunity satified". But you can never keep a whole community happy.
    So...
    Despite you rage on me, or anyone... you got 2 choises: Quit OR continue
    Those who continue will keep alive this game even with the worst bugs in it... will keep feeding the GM pockets with the Item Mall. Those who quit will have to face the reality of boredom or "find something to do". Is your choise at the end...
    Finally... and take this personal Spite...
    GM dont hold a gun in your head to play.
    Nobody cares if you rage or cry like you do in this forum or anywhere else. You gotta learn to accept facts of life. I just tried to help you as a human to another human to control anger and look less "childish" in front of others. It didnt work. So that means you are under 15 years old...maybe not in age but in your brain.

GM will always decide what is best for them and the bussiness...maybe will agree with what you want or maybe not... THIS IS AN OLD GAME FOR THE KIND OF COMMUNITY OF THESE DAYS!!! so try to have some patience and keep playing. Help on what you can, report bugs and give your opinion, be a good human... dont rage (it looks ridiculous...is an opinion of a woman to a "bro"guy)
    So anti pk buff, maybe not? why, what for, will be exploited as a bug in svs? is comunity suggestion or idea? At the end is GMs desition...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2016