new starter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bellebelle, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Bellebelle

Bellebelle New Member

Hello.
    I am new here, and I would like to know the following information:
    1- What side is more active? White or black?
    2- What role is the best for a beginner with no items?
    3- What is your best advice for a newbie? Quests or lvl up?
    4- What server is the coolest one? regarding people, pvp and social interaction.

Let me share some info about me with you,
    Im argentinian, im 30 years old. Im female
    I like pve with certain degree of pvp (I think that everybody at some point must test himself/herself versus another player)
    And I like a cool community.
    oh... and I like to be guided and learn, I dont like to beg for items.

cheers!

ps: And ignore the date i joined, I have just recovered my e-mail.

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hi Bellebelle and welcome !

You have to play what character/role you like the best. If you like black play black. If you like white play white, as for roles goes the same. Maybe some of your friends still plays and will be easy to boost you up.

Tao is pve and Yin server is pvp. If you like pvp go with Yin, but do notice resources are harder to gain, because of the challenges of pk-ing in a server. Yin has lower population than Tao.

The levels now do not count, because we have School of Rising Sun (SRS) dungeon to power level. The hard of leveling will start at HI high levels. Ask your friends or band to help with power level till a level you could stay on your feet and grind to make money and boost up your build and stats.

Regarding quests important are the yellow one, they advanced you to second role. The rest you can do it when you have time and will.

Also find a master / register as pupil, F11, usually they are very friendly and gives lost of advices to new players or old players starting anew.

3. kenzodiac90

kenzodiac90 New Member

You should play Tao server, more active.
    Both side are okay, if you play Black side, I can help you up some levels. As a new starter, you can choose Holist, easier to farm and train.