Nob WarTen when on and off cri pills :)) :))

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Zombiie, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

So shame, so pain and so coward :)) we will burn all 5k cri of u hahaha. Ah, dont del acc when out pills =)). new style of warten, use cri pills for lf :)) :))

Note: welcome FlameDemon (hiding beside the dress of woman and the loser 1-5 at HF) come back the battle. I hope u dont bla bla bla im pve, my band is pve again, so shame with it and we will take care ur mems

bonus for u warten :)) :))
    bonus.jpg

RO.jpg

Ro2.jpg

RO1.jpg

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Stereotyped likes this.
  2. tinleo1206

tinleo1206 New Member

this guy only find low lvl, low gears, pve of a4w and kill but he will lf or beg and say "plz stop" when he saw real pvp of A4W
    duel3.jpg

duel2.jpg

duel1.jpg

i will up SS about duel with Bryant (the guy kick BIAazz 2-0 and 333myl 7-0 at HF) for today soon

3. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

Tell BMW we can re duel anytime. Oh and btw, Oitza a pve'er beat BMW 3-0.

Attached Files:

Stereotyped likes this.
  4. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

some1 put his gold to monkeylufly for won but he refuse pay when monkey lose :)) hahahaha
    anything news ? try to crying and beg with BadBrother about cant grind at KL like a PET haha.
    so coward and so pain with this pic, broken mouth with over 20k dmg on face :)) u re only a kid in my eyes :)) why cant bark more ingame ? cry with badbrother again hahaha, so shame
    ps. remember this: ur idol must hiding like a PET in Guardian band now hahaha... so proud with her. I can say again " BIA is Dead and have been wiped out " so shame, so pain
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017