Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. SaikoSkillz

SaikoSkillz Member

So these events is cool and all but still need maps guys like i said we're doing the same crap repeatedly every single fooking day if the maps are released odawa, island of blood, valley of decease etc for G12's it'll be great contact your people and implement it so you dont have to read our biching cause those are what we need right there at this fooking point jeezus christ

soulceder likes this.
  2. soulceder

soulceder New Member

Agree, no content for G12 make this server boring... 70% playing time is RELOGING AND REWRITING acc/pass to play on alts... Because we dont have G12 content and on mobs we drop undtradable craps(this undtradable stuff is BIGGEST SERVER FAIL, most annoying thing i even see in 12sky2 servers)...
    What is point if they dont read suggestions, and dont do anything with that...

SaikoSkillz likes this.
  3. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi soulceder, thank you for your feedback! There are many issues we are currently working on and developmental changes take time. While we may not always grant immediate changes, we always do our best to read the feedback from players such as yourself, and using that feedback, we recommend the appropriate changes to our developers. Thank you for understanding!

4. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

I felt sad for [GM] Neko as he trying his best for us to feel happy and yet we don't even appreciate those events and new stuff they implement, all we do is to complain on everything. I'm also one of those spoiled kiddie who only know is to complain. But guys give them more time what neko said is true they can't grant immediate request changes and be thankful. I'm just happy they added new costume but im still hoping they will make it perm instead of tempo. New look is always fooking cool. Stop minding on your suggestions first and appreciate the new event also start grinding for the "Halloween Box".

[GM]Neko likes this.
  5. CaptnSavaHoe

CaptnSavaHoe New Member

you do realize lots of ppl been farming for a looooooooooooooooooooong ass time that not a single Halloween dropped beside pvp -_- sooooooooooooo yea neko if ur reading this add the item to pvm drops or raise the rates if the item is even droppable in pvm -_-

6. Shaanz

Shaanz Member

7. kALjO

kALjO Member

Halloween Contest Winners announce today?

8. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

of course u cant wear it, and im sure not 1 single gm will know the answer, you got a S5 Leet V2, wich is only wearable at r12, be happy u got 1 ready for r12 but that is a very unique and costy item u should have acquired by upgrading ur s5v1 leet not just dropping it so easy....

9. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Halloween Horror winners was announced yesterday, and prize for the most part have been distributed. Congrats on being one of the event winners.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    kALjO and Abi68 like this.
  10. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

Can we have our mount as a pet? like it can attack the player as we summon it... instead of sitting on it? :rolleyes:

11. [GM]Ryu

I'm thinking its going to be like a mini mount size if its a going to be a pet.

12. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

And allow the mount to level up too, from lvl 0-god, which will allow it to do transformation from mini size to mega size :eek:

13. [GM]Ryu

Now it's getting to be a whole complex cycle of pets and mounts system :)

14. kALjO

kALjO Member

Does this mean we have Mount xfers to stats?

15. hairynig

hairynig Member

How do you even make mounts active?? I use sbf and it just allows me to ride it, doesn't get active in combat.

16. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Mount feed from the Herbalist.

hairynig likes this.
  17. Fausti

Fausti Member

I think Neko saw all of these problems and quit, oh wait i think Neko is Ryu and Ryu is Neko and Neko is blackorigin and blackorigin is shinnen and shinnen is Ryu, mind blowing right? lul. What a pointless Thread..

A shame for these GM you had one job to listen to this thread and back to the every 2 years broken patch's and update, LUL.

zh4061 likes this.
  18. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. longxiong0

longxiong0 New Member

I just started the game and I have been playing ts2 since Aeria. ( if you know, you know ) I feel like it's important to promote the game, add more players into the game. This means more revenue for the game. A lot of new players are discouraged to contiune the game because there isn't enough support for someone new, someone who knows nonthing about the game. The higher level don't help out enough, I mean they do when you have something they want like RP(in-game currency that is bought with real cash). I also feel like it's important for the GM's to be part of the game because they are and can be a deciding factor in the in-game experience/ development for newer players and those who have been playing for a while. For example, Mayn Game, another server that hosts another version of 12sky2 has an event that drops loot. This doesn't have to be often like labby, it could just be once a week or once every two week. This is important because it gives other players who don't spend as much as others a opportunity to develop because lets be real, its easy to progress and develop when you spend a lot of real money on the game. Nanigan fraction should be open, but like many others comments, it doesn't really matter.

20. Morondo

Morondo New Member

Someone like me who played on other versions of this game I have to say this version does have potential. I am m20 now and I have noticed that the only real way to level up is on the weekends when it's 3x for xp. However it seems like to me and this is my opinion, the drop rate even at 3x doesn't work properly. I am seeing less drops instead of more drops. Also, the getting pets in this version is VERY hard to come by unless you know someone from another version of the game that has pets that can either give them to you, or loan them out to you. I know 1 player in Dragon Clan/Guanyin that I played with on 2 other versions of this game but even then those who come on don't know anyone and a hard time getting pets. I suggest making it to where the pets drop better level 1 pets especially. Bee(Wasp), Rosary(Relic), or if you want more chi the Butterfly. This is just a thought and i know balance is key to a game like this but you also need to take into consideration that most players that you are getting are those who have played other versions of the game, and know how to level and what drops what. I was a Gamesage in Aeria Games until they shut down and helped many other players out regardless of if they was new to the game or not. I'm not saying I'm the BEST at this game, but I do know that it takes other players helping other players to get up there in level to actually help out the faction they are in. Osirus Guan/Dragon clan.