Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Even if they get g12 fast it wouldn't matter. The older players have the gear they worked hard for. It would create more chances at high level gear from pvp drops between new and old players. So the xp towers helping make new people level faster would for sure benefit EVERY faction not just guan and jin. More players to kill = more gear drop chances
    Also the weaker g12's can pvp with a variety of geared people which include low geared and high geared. There are literally only 5-10 g12's with mid-high level gear from jin and guan. Most people get discouraged because at the best mobs they can be, without an xp event they get less than 0.003 per mob at g levels. At m33-g1 its 0.001 in sos this game is for sure a classic version but what about players that don't buy ps. What the heck are they getting... Overall top priority seems to be population problems for the game as a whole and faction balance. Like what a few people are saying recently, faction transfer scrolls is something we need.

[GM]Neko likes this.
  2. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

I'm sorry but all i hearing is great more cp for fujins since the new g12s will be nothing but a multi away from dropping even more better drops to fujins than any other faction i do a fair bit of pvp and still and only get labby keys or iobs which is really funding my game play here NOT!

3. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

all in all this is a game about numbers, theres A HUGE amount of afk's in fujin for you to kill if there were more targets for us, that leaves more room for you to slip through and kill more targets.

drops are an issue of luck more then faction, easily so, fujin just have more numbers so more shots at the drop. if there are more guans or jins those numbers rise, as well as targets for us, it goes full circle eventually. and more lower levels/geared means more targets for those who are also lower level and lower geared

and as a side note as much as I would love constant CP towers, I feel that should not be a thing... exp towers I'm all for, or even silver towers, but not CP

4. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

why are you against cp towers?
    They are arguably the most important towers currently cause end game is all about cp.

5. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

my reason being against them its a bandaid fix and will make people more complacent about the other part of the game, right now already people grind over attend HSB because its more benificial for them, CP towers will only solidify that reasoning if for nothing else then the fact its so hard to get a kill in on anyone at the HSB and numbers are overwhelming on the fujin side

I joined fujins because I wanted to try a new faction this time around (always liked the appearance... especially for going nangin), and didnt realize how ill balanced the numbers were til I was halfway to m33, (first week I joined we were -20% whole week) and planned to go nangin, only to find out it was locked... but by then had invested so much already into the char, not worth starting a new one to me...

exp and silver towers will help fund new players getting higher quicker without much negative damage to the rest of the community. CP tower could just push already complacent players even more so out of the PVP aspect of the game

6. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

i also love the fact you not brave enough to make a post on your main character you had to make a new account awe just for me :) i feel so accomplished now i can retire from game :)

7. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Bad troll is bad.

You used far to many caps and far too many A’s.

People have always cried about the Fujins and when we tell them how we thrive constantly and how to achieve the same results they ignore us and continue to complain.

And that’s because the other factions are only motivated by the almighty American Dollar.

When we get a drop we already have we offer it to others within the faction instead of running off to Facebook and selling it for top dollar. The last time I helped another player from another faction they ran off and tried to sell the 132% rare g8 blade I made them, actually I made them 2 and another at 129%.

Both the 132’s were posted to Facebook on the same date they were created.

I told myself I wasn’t going to enchant for people I didn’t know because I was tired of my good will going to waste, I’m here to help players play a game not break the TOS.

So no I don’t agree with you horneddragon and I do not sympathize with you.

I won’t be able to reply for a week so don’t think I’m going quiet cus if a post you made;)

SaintMusubi and etfjudas like this.
  8. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

and once again red bar on server screen so have a easy hsb all:)

9. karlryan

karlryan New Member

GAME IS DOWN

10. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

i just find this funny cause jins get so many drops that they have so much that once they get something they go and sell to the highest offer,but i only see alts of other factions trying to sell stuff how ever they get their hands on it to jins that have low gears and no cash so dont even think we are at the same levels or anywhere close to you all. its nothing but truth and like you said you dont agree obvisiously you are wearing blinders like always so have fun playing the game , we have and always will chip away little at a time just like we have been doing so nothing new to report just keep posting all you want cause im only here cause wow once again paid for soemthing i cant use ,cause i cant log in so thanks for the break and the funny post greatly appreciate it :) Have A Great Day!

11. CaptnSavaHoe

CaptnSavaHoe New Member

Have a good day sir^^ may u have a blessed dickening

SaintMusubi likes this.
  12. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

Suggestion:

FIX YOUR GODDAMN SERVERS. We've been DCING and lagging every 30 mins.

It's very frustrating trying to play during HSB and not being able to do anything.

I'm sure there are many ways to fix this and to prevent a DDOS.

etfjudas likes this.
  13. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

See now this I actually AGREE with wow found some common ground :)

14. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

WOW another red bar after random dc ,almost seems like they trying to get rid of customers since this is still going on and no compensation for our hard earned money spent here ,such terrible customer service :( but guess im a glutten for punishment:)

15. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

implement change faction scroll :D so the other people from the biggest faction (those wants to help the game to balance it) will have a chance to reroll without spending leveling , gears , etc. thats the best solution for this unbalance game

PS. My opinion only don't make this real deal with you guys ^^

16. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi aerostatic, we have already taken several preventative measures in attempts to restrict the DDoS attacks on our servers. However, it appears that the cyber attackers were able to bypass our defenses, managing to still cause disconnections on our servers. As of now, we are already working on another contingency plan to limit future DDoS attacks.

17. [GM]Neko

Hi Luciox11, not a bad idea, the more events the better! However, please note that barring any complications, our regular business hours are 10AM - 7PM, Monday through Friday. This may cause weekend events to be problematic as there may not be a Game Master online to host & monitor the event.
    Furthermore, there are also Time Zones to consider as we would like all of our players to have an equal chance at participating in weekend events. With that said, we will still take your suggestions into consideration and discuss the possibilities for some bonus weekend fun!

18. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

Im ready when they are.

19. [GM]Neko

It seems like a people people have proposed implementing free faction change scrolls as a method to equalize the game's population balance. This isn't a bad idea and it could possibly be incorporated into an event. However, if this happened, it would need to apply to all three factions to be fair. Currently, the primary topic of concern with this idea is, what happens if the approach has adverse effects that ultimately results in players leaving the lesser populated factions? If that were to occur, we would essentially be facilitating an even greater imbalance in faction population. Just some food for thought, we would love to hear more of your ideas! :)

Oeuny likes this.
  20. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

Selective offer. Just like when you reward someone due to winning an event. They have to open a ticket and do the request. Don't sell or give it away. It has to show that they are fujin faction and transferring to either jin/guan and not the other way around. And with the open tickets. As topic put a specific topic name so you can brush through the ticket alot faster than regular or general tickets. ie: "Faction Switch Request"