Old Player with some questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by teebawbull, Feb 12, 2017.

1. teebawbull

teebawbull New Member

I have been reluctant for some time now to download the game and start a new. I have thought about the good times I had with my leagues/bands I have joined, which weren't many mind you. Didn't get to cap level because the previous publisher was at a stand still promoting the necessary updates that were needed. I however did get to Immortal:6; which that to me was my capped level.

Haven't played as long as others but I do have the knowledge behind me to get a character to a high level; with or without premium (mostly without). The way I play is strictly PVE and nothing more. If this game has that capacity; then I may start again. Rumor has it that this developer is making it to where it's strictly PVP, which is sad to hear.

Read some previous threads and not getting a clear answers as to what this new server is all about. One thread says they will start a new server and have everyone start over and move the anti-pk buff to that server; while leaving the existing server as is and taking the buff away. If this is true, it's like a slap in the face to the PVE players that are playing (or vise versa if PVP). It means that they have to be forced to leave their characters, which ever level (low or high) and start form zero. Leaving the one server as is, till more popularity comes again for this game should be their best route for success; not separate their slim number of players to have a barely populated server on each servers.

Is this really a good strategy move on your part, RedFox???

Posting in a thread on these type of games in this business is not going to change their minds on what they will do, and if the GM's read this; it's probably out of their hands. Knowing how hardcore some of your are, letting you know that YOU as a player have the power to make change, whether it's good or bad in the future of 9Dragons, may go on deaf ears.

Just some food for thought, leave comments below, and keep it civil please. Thank you in advanced!

rashbrasil likes this.
  2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Well I think it is a bad idea...might bring this game to a gg...Oh well if it Dies...hopefully there is a 9 dragons 2...always loved this game....b&s could not replace..neither could age of wushu...but if it does die...i can always go back to Swtor...even though...ea is kinda meh now...or just play Dota or mabinogi...Or might as well get me a gold digger to waste my fun time cash...or a stripper....
    O well....I guess the world will move on...

3. teebawbull

teebawbull New Member

I started a while ago the game up and realized that it's not the same game and left. Now I have returned and find it hard to play the game. Would like to know if there is any leagues out there, white clan, that are accepting new players (well to this version anyway) to their league.

May not be on often but would like a fun league that helps out their members in the league. Not talking about a hand out here, just help getting a CoF or VoH epi, provide helpful tips to train your role you have selected, help with quest resolution, etc.. etc..

It's not fun playing a game solo unless it's a attended 1 player game that is. Hit me up here in this thread or private message me if you have a league I can join.

rashbrasil likes this.
  4. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

send u a private message

5. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

IF this (new server et cetera etc..) is true and does happen, IT is not the brainchild of RF! WHy on earth would RF want to waste $$??
    It (the move) would be merely RF caving to the <Asura flashback > constant complaints of the usual suspects whom have always/constantly demand higher and higher boost rates due to their ADD, or lack of ability to just relax, slowing-down and enjoying 9D </Asura flashback>
    9D's PVP server population is like oil, in that people seem to forget the cycles; open pvp server, rush to level, become bored, demand more (events etc), demand merger ... rinse and repeat...
    Do those demanding a merger honestly think it will be different ?
    This is why I have always LOL'ed @ the requests for this washed-down version to be more like that of the original, or Korean. The PvP server population for the most part simply could not handle it!
    It being a population whom is content logging DAILY, nor matter event, or rates, working and taking their time.

6. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

@ teebawbull:
    sorry, I realized I never answered your question; I believe you will enjoy the upgraded 9D, so long as you take your time (aka: don't p-level) to enjoy and absorb the new system (content, roles etc). However, knowing that there might be a chance of a new server, obviously do not drop and real-life cash until there's factual info (definite/decision about new server creation, date yadda-yadda).

7. Questionmark

Questionmark New Member

I simply need someone to do me in the @ss :(