On the new direction, solution to maintain negative

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hachu1991love, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

It has been said many times "we cannot merge and copy characters 1:1", "some features/names/stats cannot be mapped", "one is PVP and one is PVE". Something has changed? Talking now that it's because not everyone in Yin would like to join Tao is just not fair.

I think you should honestly say "we want to connect servers within 2-3 months, but this and it will not be possible to move". Be fair and let people like me, who dont wanna move if it will be impossible to make marge 1:1, to stop playing asap.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    qaonly likes this.
  2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

This is why we said only if all of our Yin players were willing to merge, we would consider it. There are many players that would like to stay on Yin.

ninhho, BirdbrainX, Dragy and 3 others like this.
  3. kaix96

kaix96 New Member

as a Yin(PVP) player i would say NO to server merge because i had chosen a pvp server for a reason. And so as to those who picked a PVE server.

all i gotta say is, if you want to play tao(PVE) server go make a new tao char because many players who had just started or made a character first in yin server have done that. that is how tao got all that population in the first place. it wouldn't be fair to those that had quit yin server to go play tao server. they work hard to start all over.

if there is a server merge then what is the point of making a pvp server in the first place.
    there is no need for a server merge unless the game is gonna die like how gamecampus died.

to all those yin players who had or is reading this post should already know who this person or should have a clue who this person is, that wants a server merge. it had made me laugh and all i gotta say is he is just sad that the items he have are just collecting dust in a less populated server :):p HAHAH!~ if you understand what i am saying.

Sedolh and Perfection like this.
  4. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Maybe a simple idea, the new map is coming somewhere.
    What if that would be a merger map,, just 1 map? Or is that really suoer hard and outbof your control?

The Tao can go nice being tao pve in there dungeons an yin goes pvp an the rest and meet.. Then perhaps weirdbidee, u get a hero league that has a pve branch/band amd pvp branch/band. Makes it maybe possible to add more players instead of 1 each lvl

5. cimaron

cimaron New Member

You gona wait another 10 year and still we dont have new map. Only count the $ for this publisher everything it goes higher,more texture error d.c bugs now lag everyday for the last few day i cant even play. Nothing it change only cares about the $ that all!

6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I think if u read through the pist it is not possible to switch it witj all ur items

7. iceage

iceage Member

Im up for transfer to tao also.

8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

This topic title is so confusing

9. LeluxVN

LeluxVN New Member

No. I like Yin. Event in Yin is better. Pig event in Yin had too much player in Tibet. Can't imagie how to farm field mobs if merge 2 server. Better way is make Yin to PVE too

10. wker517

wker517 New Member

I think it is good idea to merging both server at this time, I'm pretty new to 9dragon and I really like the community and all but Yin server is getting less and less people around(watching people move to Tao) and I don't think it's good sign. So if you guy consider server merging I'm down for it and can't wait to see that happen.

11. minhdu

minhdu New Member

Please merge the two servers, anyway, it's not fair. what is more lost, can keep players at yin. Because they have gone so many servers, they can't come to me to start over. This is too expensive and time consuming. let 2 servers merge because at least stamps I can stay playing 10 people

Azzaro11 likes this.
  12. Storm3289

Storm3289 New Member

Merge now.
    Yin dead
    Please login and see it

Azzaro11 likes this.
  13. Phihd

Phihd Member

Yin server is currently very few players, it is almost dead. The publisher can increase the number of players at the Yin server by increasing the drop rate of items, experience and some events to support new players at the Yin server within 3-6 months. This may increase the Yin server's ability to revive.
    Merging a server will be a lot of trouble (Band, name, lag, mob in map not enought for all player....) !

RadeonX2 and Dragy like this.
  14. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So wht would u do to make it mkre interesting?
    Tao has that legendary anti pk buff and i know that in tao just like in yin u can make a pk from LD and up. So there are hardly any differences besides that right?
    So maybe u can do something on Tao that attracts some Yin and pvp players??

15. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Icy and Tibet are pve maps on Tao. Anti pvp buff is for LD only.

16. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

And Loulan or kunlun??

17. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

BP, CC, LL and KL are pvp like on yin.

18. huannnnn

huannnnn New Member

19. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So has something changed in between at yin at the moment?
    I cant pvp on tibet, icy. Like no chance at all, and i dont mean o na specific player, no like nobody at all, and they couldn't attack me as well.
    0 skills work to active pvp mode.
    I already have send a ticket it that ur amswer will be, but when i stated that it worked on nobody i got an reply on which character.
    Please look in this
    Whatsup?

20. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Lol. All the Yin players saying NO. have no freaking idea what they're talking about. They must have joined yesterday or something. Have you tried pvping below Kunlun / Tibet? It's not possible since you get arrested quickly. So basically PVP is restricted to Tibet/Kunlun/BP EXACTLY THE SAME AS IN TAO. NO FREAKING DIFFERENCE. OMG this makes me so angry. Like wtf just you guys are just saying no without analyzing the situation and the pros / cons at all. Listen I've spent many many $ in YIN and a lot of time and I love PVP but the server is empty as hell. No real PVP happening anywhere. Mergin would revive the PVP. So YIN Players saying NO are basically saying "Nah i'm PVPer I won't go to TAO" when in fact there is no freaking PVP left in YIN due to missing players. There is way more PVP going on in TAO, trust me.

In my opinion mergin the servers is the best thing that could happen in here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2020
    Sirme likes this.