Overwrite old ornaments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Domingo, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Domingo

Domingo Member

Hi guys

My friend said he can overwrite old ornaments by the new ones. It means he can remove old ornaments without detach tool and bind new ones in.

I dont believe him so I gave him a HG lvl2 pants bound with x5 cons 15 + x4 cons 30 then ask to bind these cons 30 in with the price at 200kk and he did !!!

Is that possible ??? Please guide

2. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Send a ticket with his name and GM will tell you if is possible or not.

Domingo likes this.
  3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I don't think is possible. Ornament detachment tool still sells in marketplace. If you use combine tool from general NPC you can't bind over the existing ones new ones, you get a message ' Cannot bind any more ornaments'. I didn't find recently any new implemented way or NPC to bind over the old ones without using a detach tool. if you have screens you should send to GMs, they can check the characters logs and see what happen.

Domingo likes this.
  4. Swim

Swim Active Member

Haha I remember this trick.
    It was totally do-able back in GC and previous servers yes, but here on RedFox, I don't think we can anymore.

I used to do this trick for league & friends all the time on prev servers to save us CC, you can probably figure it out if you knew the old storage bug & had some intelligence to sit and think about how orns attach.
    Many who tried the old exploits at launch here soon learned; the whole game freezes when you rip out the ethernet cable & many other methods for exploits have been patched.

Either your friend has figured out a cool work around & you should keep his identity private + Not share the info
    Or he just used 4 detatch tools Trying to look cool infront of you

Ask him if he can make me a nice mighty heavenor wd gb weap with bugged crit dmg & Life% options pls
    Thanks =)

Spices likes this.
  5. Perfection

Perfection Active Member

There is a guy on yin who been selling his ornament changing service for couple of weeks now, for 200kk per slot.

6. Domingo

Domingo Member

same on tao at 250kk per slot ? IDK if there is a secret about it :)

7. jellybean1009

jellybean1009 New Member

yup and he is Desvirgensen, telling ppl it's an event DT...what an obvious lie... anyway it's exploitation of the game and banable, hope GMs investigate as it affects RF's revenue and kick these cheaters out of the game. cheers :)

8. Swim

Swim Active Member

If they're selling public like that, then yes it's 100% this old exploit.

Yeesh, 200-250kk a slot?! Sounds a bit steep to me for just 1 slot, considering you need 4 slot per item (800m-1b / Piece, so that's 4-5b per Set) Either that or I'm just lazy to farm gold like old times

Too bad, You could help out alot of the game community with this trick instead of them paying real money for detatch tools in mall.
    Even if sold at half the mentioned price, I think people would appreciate the help and keep quiet instead of complaining to DQA / forums here & getting you potentially banned.

But to be fair tho I don't know either of them or how they use it.
    GM If you can't fix it, How about put detatch tools in monthly attendance to make it not matter? =)

[​IMG]

This thread has gotten me curious. Did he seem to disconnect or relog while overwriting your orns? Maybe its possible with a fast wireless switch...

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018 at 5:43 AM
  9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The old replication bug on Hefei store/1st bag slot if you have one item don't work. As far as I know worked on vietnam server on Cuulong and that was fixed. Maybe they found another.

Phlox likes this.
  10. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Was a video on you tube using this bug, but was only for viet server. You could replicate in first slot of bag a first selected item from your stand.

Not working in here.

11. Swim

Swim Active Member

Nvm guys it's been fast patched
    Immediate "Network change detected" error and instant kill program now :D

Rip in peace overwrite bug. He was an real hero