Permanent Dark Haze Ninjitsu (DHN/BMN)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheFuzionBranz, Apr 9, 2019.

?

MAKE IT PERM IN STORE

1. YES

87.5%
  2. NO

12.5%
  1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Black Mist Ninjitsu (An Gae Ryu) was a big hype of its time on the korean servers.. While releasing it as carats would be a wrong marketting move, there is alternatives. The current game we have contains Dark Haze Ninjitsu 30days. Nimonix SHOULD edit the file and make it ALSO a permanent. So the people who have the 30 day one saved up, be timed still. Now the permanent version should be in the shop as a 1050 RC Scroll. If it retains its nerfs, it is perfectly acceptable but it could keep its KKK launcher and KKKK fencer properties pre-nerf (Like 2GS)

PERMANENT IN SHOP: 1050 RC
    [​IMG]

Having this scroll as a rare in every version (DHN/G2S/BF LE) ruins it for North American Servers. It is banned from competitive play,tournaments, etc. It should be a competitive scroll as it is not overpowered and has its power. Just like how plain Shoot Boxing is. "KKKK" "KPP" yet its amazing.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    HumoLoco, Tengu and Draygashi like this.
  2. TheFuzionBranz

3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Only if carats ,just as it is in GF . If not our GMs will prove again how greedy they are xD prob they are gonna make it perm on spenders .

4. TheFuzionBranz

No point in making it carats. Everyone will buy it and RF is a small game. They need money and we should support them

5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

No we should not support them . We have been supporting them for how.many years?

6. TheFuzionBranz

And how many years have they been bringing you RF? If you're F2P then you should not really care about future content and take what you get.

RedFox and Nimonix have a whole staff to pay and releasing something carats won't bring them money. DHN is good enough to be RC and will still be mass-purchased regardless. Better they make money off this than boxes, specially since we have never received this item and we are still 2019.

Draygashi likes this.
  7. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

You prob must not know how much money they made from boxes xD my friend have spent over 10k on boxes in 3 months and I'm 100% sure he wasnt alone . So please dont tell me that they have to pay whole team ,unless they make like 50k each of them a month xD GMs should show us how.much they made when they have released sage master blk perm in box...

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. TheFuzionBranz

Yes, They make money from boxes and its only logic that they will.

Though they can keep DHN in boxes too and not put it in the shop, Cause thats how it currently is right?

HumoLoco likes this.
  9. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Yes . But if they are gonna put it in shop ,they should make it as it is in GF ,if I'm not wrong GF got exactly same box with DHN . But who cares tbh ,they wont pass any chance to make money anyway .

10. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

RC or Carats, I support this. As of now, we have sht like Metatron Swords and scrolls like Yellow Dragon to which Dark Haze pales in comparison. They should just make it perm ffs.

Draygashi likes this.
  11. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Regular DHN is still a nerfed version of the G2S version. Gem had it in shop for carats before changing it to RC. Throwing the nerfed version in shop would make them money, while still keeping the other 2 rare versions of it valuable

TheFuzionBranz likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yes. Nothing can go wrong on this. We already knew it. OGP is the one who made Nimonix to shorten their making money. Due to that OGP ruined us by delete history purchase which is to make us stop play rumble fighter or quiting rumble fighter because of everyone think Rumble Fighter was the owner of OGP not nimonix. I had to sue OGP to be ceased.

GC ruined Nimonix, because they were mistake to released the referral friends where we can exploits more than $50k worth I was only one who has around $500k worth from exploited the referral friends by my methods. It's fact I was never banned from there. because i showed GC the lawsuit. the transferred event, gg. that they will never ban me. You have to be highest iq to make a good lawsuit.

Now RedFox. F**k it. Nimonix is having a hard time to way make money off from us. RedFox dared to banned me. And nothing happen, but it will be happen soon.

That is.

13. TheFuzionBranz

this

Draygashi likes this.
  14. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

You guys throw some good points bringing the scroll in stores.

Dark Haze Ninjitsu now has a permanent BFLE version, why not make the original more accessible?

15. TheFuzionBranz

my boy,

SO I GOT @Starberry AND @Draygashi supporting me? Lets get it

Starberry and Draygashi like this.