Permanent items/Trading System!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bladesnblood, Jan 3, 2017.

?

Should they develop a trading system?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bladesnblood

bladesnblood New Member

Hey, whats going on guys and gals. I've decided to bring this up to the forums since I really want to get something done about this. I'm sure im not the only one who has participated and over achieved in events, and have been rewarded the same exo or scroll multiple times, and you're left with multiple amounts of the same permanent exo, and it can be very frustrating trying to switch scrolls and exos when you have to scroll past 10-15 of the same exo's. I think a great way to solve this issue is adding a MUCH NEEDED trading system, that way new, and day one Rumble Fighter veterans such as myself can benefit from event exos, and items that some people may or may have not missed, or just simply donate it to someone who is brand new to the game. I can see them being concerned with being hacked and all your items being traded to the hacker, but this can be very easily avoided by a 2-Step verification system, one being your selling password, and one being a randomly generated code that is sent to your personal cellphone number via Text, or email. The same way, Twitch.tv, Steam, and lots of other games and platforms function. Rumble Fighter should be no excuse. Its our job as the community to bring these issues to them, and start votes, and take matters into our own hands. If we don't they'll just keep pocketing our money like they always have, and increase prices, and start money grubbing events. Reason I say this, back in the OGP day's, $20 would get you a scroll, and an exo. now the main standard is $25 and that can get you a single scroll (Perm) and maybe another small item. To proof this, check out the New winter Knight's set, that's a $25 set, that's insane. Anyways, please. Let's all get something done.

2. MasterAme

MasterAme New Member

A reasonable price for sets should be from 700 RC, for no stat booty sets, to 1,500 RC maximum for normal sets. and maybe 2k RC for really good stat sets or really good looking sets. 3,900 RC for Aquarius title is ridiculous - I say title because no one wants that ugly ass set - They have just been escalating prices slowly and the player base doesn't speak up so they think its okay to keep raising prices, although eventually there will be point when people will retaliate by quitting or something worse. and then it will be very hard to recover.

3. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

good luck

4. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

he's gonna need it