Photo Mode

Discussion in 'Game Modes' started by Tylerkun, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Tylerkun

Tylerkun New Member

Taking pictures of your character or anything else in game is really bad in it's current form. Signatures come out horrible unless you use one of a couple maps that allows you to get as close as possible, which is still not as close as it should. We have fashion events that could be much more creative with the use of a photo mode. Not only that, but for people that make suggestions or fill the creative corner of the forum would benefit greatly by getting higher quality pictures in game. This would also be great for video producers on youtube or any other video sharing site to get "cinematic" style shots.

Of course, with everything there are limitations to what you could do. Rumble Righter does not have a dynamic map, nor do we have a front of the maps, so we would have limited movement and "camera placement." We would really only have the ability to move up, down, pan left, pan right, and zoom on a locked axis. (Similar to the movement of the camera that follows your character.) We would still be limited to invisible walls.

The way to activate the Photo mode would be via a button or hotkey that could be user set via the controls menu in the settings. You must be in game to use Photo mode. When activated, character movement would lock and the Photo menu would open showing the layout of the controls. When in photo mode, you can still be hit. Being that this is not DSLR simulator 2016, the features would be limited to camera placement and filters*

Once the picture is taken, the photos would be saved to the same spot we have for screenshots currently. If possible, we could even designate a destination ourselves for saving the pictures.

Let me know what you guys think. Any feedback is welcome and if you have an idea to improve on this, do let me know.

As always, if this gets attention, I will design graphics for it later.

2. RammersRUs

RammersRUs Member

Screenshot your character on my info. Zoom in.save. There is your character :D

3. Tylerkun

Tylerkun New Member

Mfw> Looks grainy and ugly

4. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

I like the idea of having a photo mode. If they don't give us a zoom in option then just make a photo mode where it auto zoom in our character. The purpose of this mode is solely for taking SS nothing more nothing less.

Mexican likes this.