Player base and faction details?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mArsh, May 9, 2019.

1. mArsh

mArsh New Member

It's been way too long since I've last played TS2 so I wanna give Redfox a try (I have tried it a few years ago but honestly don't remember anything).
    I'd only like to know how's the player base here and which faction I should join. I've never been Jin so I was thinking about it. The city is ugly tho lmao

2. Seaock

Seaock Member

Not going to lie, when I decided on a faction, hometown aesthetics played a big role for me as well. That's why I went with Guan.

In terms of faction balance, I've only been playing for a week but it seems to me that it's pretty even between Jin and Guan. So I think as long as you pick one of those you should be fine. Again I've only been playing for a week, so I could be completely wrong about this.

Guan player base is good. I've seen a few negative comments about them, but they've been super helpful. A few have helped me during the leveling process by lending me their 200% pets until I can get my hands on my own. I can't comment on Jin/Fujin player base since I haven't experienced it for myself.