[Poll] How many PVP/PVE players in this server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Monkhi, Apr 7, 2016.

?

Are you a PvP player or PvE player?

1. PvP Player

66 vote(s)
    30.6%
  2. PvE Player

150 vote(s)
    69.4%
  1. Saketi

Saketi New Member

A large number of players had quit including myself is not active anymore. I just want to see how much longer before they put back Anti PK pill for ALL maps. Stop being stubborn and stupid so you can save your own server before ít goes empty RF. Only 5 weeks and the population had dropped down serverely.
    STOP THE BLEEDING NOW.

Psychlop5765 and Rucket like this.
  2. xJazz

xJazz New Member

title says all.

3. Popzzzzz

Popzzzzz New Member

RF has rules about harassment but they do not understand that grief pking is harassing which they are responsible for.

On topic - I agree with Vslash86 and option 1

4. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

From a HG player perspective:

- server is dying, not lying
    - too many bugs, exploits (and what I've discovered lately made me not want to play anymore)
    - skill rates,drop rates is ridiculously low (most dungs I've been farming on IM passes but what about free players?)
    - most ppl from AoW stopped playing cause of PK system abuse (some high lvl chars we're rampaging on low lvl maps)
    - it is too late now to fix things, server is already broken

5. Leonaria

Leonaria New Member

Having played since Acclaim - and someone who understands the concepts of PvP - I am sorry to say I think the PvP system is broken, it allows way too few players to control the advancement of the rest of the player base with bullying and harassment and leaves those who refuse to participate in PvP little option to actually be able to level through the game without being subjected to that harassment and bullying. An Anti-PVP option for those who do not want to be harassed or bullied should be an option. Otherwise you will end up with a server of a very few players who create multiple accounts to be able to bully and attack the other players, and you will have no PVE players who level after a certain point and who leave the game in frustration. PvP has been what killed this game over and over again. PK bullies don't want an anti PvP system because they cannot victimize and control the progress of PvE players by preying on them like the animals the PKers are.

Psychlop5765 likes this.
  6. omegashrn

omegashrn New Member

You guys are never happy, no matter what they do are you? Don't like pvp don't play on this server, this game was intended to be a pvp based game. And it has always has been that way, you aren't meant to grind endlessly without interruption. Put up or shut up and quit.

7. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Can you pvers stop crying about the game? There are people like me who only play this game for pvp. It is already bad enough wanted system and anti pvp/buff is killing the game. 9dragons is a pvp game. Dont give me bs on how pvp server died because it didnt. The pvp server merged, not closed. Reason why yang server was populated because it merged with 1 other server. All of your complaints r slowing the games progress on updates. For example jongwong is now wasting time fixing anti pvp pill. Also you pvers keep requesting lower xp rates. No one has time to grind and cashshop 24/7. I bet the majority of the community wants to reach end game asap to pvp or to farm and make money. Enough with these complaints. If you crying over stuff like this, then 9dragons is not the game for u. If you like this game, then u should just accept it the way it is. This verison is closer to KR verison and KR is full pvp. So please stop changing this game because you r destroying it. Also polls r rigged. You can easily make multiple accounts and vote for the one u want.

Swim likes this.
  8. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

even in highest maps if another player is grinding he doesnt want to pvp obviously but he would be killed cuz
    Make people play as on KR then np else I'd say no PVper should ***** about wanted system not 1 small bit :)

9. Dromi

Dromi Member

Are you ignorant or just stupid? PVP servers did died in every publishers that attempted one, "they merged" because they became ghost towns and were not justifying the cost to keep them up so shut the f up, pve'ers are "crying" because they are caring for the game, left to your own devices PK'ers would drive the server into an early grave.

Rucket, Tussaud and Psychlop5765 like this.
  10. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

Would u like to tell us why they merged Pvp server with pve? xD I guess cuz the PVP one low population which may say that PVP aint that fun if merge had to be done xD Also yea good point that its PVP based but if it was like on KR where people aint fags and killing everything they see then more people would enjoy the game. Cuz its plain bullying since u want player to do something else than the player may be doing at that moment.

Viilinaama likes this.
  11. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

First of all, calm down its just a game. I'm just saying that you pver's already have the server basically favored to you. You have wanted system/jail/penalty/anti pvp buff/ anti pvp pill. How about those who enjoy this game for only pvp? Every game has practically pvp/pking involved. Also have you guys played Yin server? It wasn't even that dead. Sure it wasn't as big as Yang but still had a lot of action in it. When Yin merged with Yang, their was tons of action going on. Yinners manage to drop a lot of yangers. Although they couldn't take down BiA, they still put up a good fight. Also Asura server did not die. Your statement is incorrect because the game shut down during acclaim. Your way of saying that the pver's "are caring for the game" is a bunch of complaints to modify the game that is slowing down the games process. I am not even a pker, but the KR version is PvP, which is what the community wanted in the past. Perhaps, the hard core pver's are the selfish ones for not acknowledging the changes that RF requested in order to fit the standards of our community.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  12. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

For me biggest issues:

- Fix exploit first and bug. I haven't find any more exploit for now but seems it does exist, I hope someone has reported them :(.
    - Pvp/Pve need to really implement the choice for all on all map excepted BP ofc because of war and HZ/NN during SvS and of course for wanted players (using anti pk pill at low price or hermit buff or both why not ?)
    - Drop rate (especially on broken dungeons... ) and some skill rate (for skills some are really crazy low while some are too fast xD)

13. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

Im calm but u dude are pretty blind xD. KR has full PVP yea also they got a thing called respect to not PK those grinding and ignore them and not be ego driven fags. Also i dont say eliminate pvp to a super small % but its like 80% dont give a fck about pvp and 20% give so when we had like on GC it was fine who wanted pvp got their asses to LL or BP and PVPed. Here some ego driven fags rampage in mid lvl maps and act tough yea rly fun to play for those grinding especialy.

14. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

That post wasn't for you bro. XD it was for the dude above your post. Most people are trying to eliminate pvp from the game even though their are already factors that reduce pking/pvp action. I say the game right now is perfect for pvers. They got wanted system/penalty/anti pvp buff/anti pvp pill. A lot of pver's r trying to eliminate pvp to the extreme and I am worried that the developer will try to satisfy them, which will consume time for our next patches and so on.

15. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

I'm sure majority of pvp players also want to grind in peace when they want to lvl up and using cards.
    Many maps are so empty in a short period of 1-2 weeks, league buff dropped from 3rd class to 5/6th class. It will get worse when more people ran out of antipk pills.
    This version actually brought many old acclaim players back. It is a pity it is going downhill.

16. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

PVP is the name of the game !!! remove IM and make it moth paid than we can talk PVP

17. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

I like your idea! We put in a request two weeks ago to add a level restriction during PvP. We're still waiting on JoongWon Games feedback.

18. Beng78

Beng78 New Member

Ahri, you claim RF version of 9d is pvp oriented yet conq buff added to
    - NC/HZ (svs)
    - LD (formation)

Why self contradicting? If your reason is same as JW coz there is huge demand of pve players in USA server, then please don't do a half effort job of making a server not here not there.
    If RF can add buff to those maps, I don't see why can't be done for icy maps & above.

Lastly, I think having two servers(pve/pvp) is the easiest solution, JW can save their months of time meddling with conq buff and potion as well.

19. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

And pve servers didn't die? Every publisher eventually close the game because players lose interest in it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Problem here is low drop rate, dungeons with empty chests, big difference between cash users and non im users. Difference is high, and game becomes unplayable when you decide not to invest cash...

20. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

What if other player don't like to see you grind, or to ks boss you need. You can grind peacefully in floppy birds, this is mmo game where player interaction should be allowed on higher lvl than chitchat...
    This is type of Korean server and you still ***** about it.