[Poll] How many PVP/PVE players in this server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Monkhi, Apr 7, 2016.

?

Are you a PvP player or PvE player?

1. PvP Player

66 vote(s)
    30.6%
  2. PvE Player

150 vote(s)
    69.4%
  1. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

they removed antipk pill from game because it was used in svs and luolan. What are those formations for then? There are league war option, how to use it in bp? Whats the point of all that content if game is full pve...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The World should be free of stupidity, but yet you exist...

exShadow likes this.
  2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The population is not large enough for two servers. Nine Dragons is an old, but awesome martial arts MMORPG. The server that has last the longest has been the Korean server. With that said, we here at RedFox are working closely with the developers over at JoongWon Games to make Nine Dragons US a better version as it can be. Whether you disagree or not, that is our motive. We are not going anywhere soon and planning to host Nine Dragons as long as we can!

3. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

That's the point they need that pill fixed asap. Like I said before I don't have problem with PvP events but first fix it.Lowbies killing in low maps by players 30 lvl higher is not a PvP and that makes ppl quit playing.

tinhkho27 likes this.
  4. shemei

shemei New Member

PvE ...

5. tinhkho27

tinhkho27 New Member

Hi [GM]Ahri, I find out your answer here. Not clearly and so generally. The way of your answer is same as my country's leaders. (They say that all of us known, and particularly, they have no action after). Sorry, i hope you are a good guy and different with them.
    Sincere,

6. Popzzzzz

Popzzzzz New Member

Well GM...it appears you have read my post and responded accordingly. Atleast you made a step forward by communicating with the community & this is the type of interaction we require in the forums from a GM.

Also i have seen a 1 month drop event thats a good start as well.

So much progress in less than 1 day....see how easy it is?

Thank you for communicating, its much appreciated

7. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

There should be some protection for that, but wisely put together. I am not sure i know how.
    What if someone pks my league mate and he is 30lvls lower than me. Shouldn't I be able to help him? Thats a lot of programming and game changing in game full of bugs. Wouldn't be easier to make game open pvp, and wait till players stop being crying little babys...
    Being pked means nothing, you revive immediately after, you just lose some karma, which you actually don't need.

8. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

No I dont ***** about it just saying whats in KR.

9. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

This is situation we suffered once in cc. First time we tried to kill wei, some low lvl healer came to us and started spamming traps. We had no other solution other than killing him, ofc he made us wanted. Imagine he jailed us while we were doing some creep killing. That is sort of abusing others.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I think this forbidding to pk same person 2nd time is more than enough. If you die once while grind on open pvp map, how spoiled you must be to call that "griefing of low lvls"....

Swim likes this.
  10. xJazz

xJazz New Member

11. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Swim likes this.
  12. Kolalutu

Kolalutu Member

What a surprise the players called : ''never made it to Tibet'' are crying abt Tibet pk.

kobasica likes this.
  13. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Wall of bull sh1t.

BipolarTuna and Okiku like this.
  14. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

You're boasting? Yet you are too stupid to know what exploits are in game atm. And that's good you don't know so put your broken PvP deep in your %^^$ and shup up. W gonna talk when those are fixed.

15. chrisp0wer

chrisp0wer New Member

That poll doesn't make sense in my opinion.

I would call myself a PvP player, though I'm against PK maps.
    Those people who want to PvP can go to BP, which is sadly completely empty nowadays.

Back then people who wanted to grind went to LD/Icy, and people who wanted to PvP went to hefei for duels or BP for nice battles.

I'm sure the server would be way more successful if we'd do it like that again. Of course some PvPers might complain at first, but come on guys, go to BP, it will be crowded then after this change...

16. Frazle

Frazle Member

I think that classifies you as a PvE player (based on how historically that's how PvE servers have been run).
    Also, I think the best compromise is to make Tibet+ PvP (so LL, Tibet, temples, BP, and KL).
    Maybe also make CC PvP (at least during BvW), with no working anti-pvp buff at the time (or just make CC5 PvP without anti-pk buff usable or possible).

17. KAncs

KAncs New Member

VN winner ^,..,^ pvp liaodong plz :)

18. Dromi

Dromi Member

Thats why 9d japan had the level restriction in place but u could attack lower level players IF they attacked you first

19. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

20. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

hi GM..can i make a request?...why not come to think of an event every month..i think players engaged in PvP bcuz they are bored of questing....why not make an event for them to get busy on....just like what i played in Tantra Online...event is all you need to keep this game rollin'