[Poll] Which Scroll(s) should New Accounts recieve?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Apr 16, 2019.

?

Starter Scrolls

1. Keep it Boxing - Mach Knuckle

33.3%
  2. Dragon - El Luchador

16.7%
  3. Jeet - Vale Tudo

33.3%
  4. Stinger - Dragon

16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Boxing and Mach Knuckle are kinda weak for new players and don't really give them an even/fair playing field to work from to reach Lv9. This kinda hurts our new player retention.

2. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

TBH: Each class should have somewhat its own style simular to Android.
    Shaman = Dambe
    Abit stronger than like NInjitsu, Kungfu, etc.

Hercule, Draygashi and RumbleNomad like this.
  3. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

God, this suggestion takes me WAAAAY back to the suggestion section of OGPlanet. Because in the days after the android release people started suggesting that every starting class base scroll should be something similar.

Draygashi likes this.
  4. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I feel like they should give out more scrolls instead of just 3 total (one from the box at level 11, and two from leveling up).

I feel like they should give out maybe 5 total, including the one from the box at level 11. And they should all be based on the first class you picked when creating your account.

Same with the ExoCores, too.

5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

^ like why should they give any scrolls at all ? If no new players are here ,the only new account here are alt accs or accs when some poo poo got banned ,so why should they give anything to some1 who was banned lel
    Idk why but it's very funny for me that there is so many "suggestions" to change sht in RF ,but it wont bring people.... They should close rf for some time ,and open it after they deal with all glitches and sht (only way to bring people to rf is to close it ,announce big update like never seen before and re realese it ) people will say "o yay finally I'm not jumping into a fkin stone on moon! Yay now I can play I see this game is way more enjoyable,imma stay for a bit" I can bet there will be like 2-3 more suggestions to change sht in rf till the end of this week xD

6. Draygashi

If they close down rf for more than 4 hrs for an update, people already jump on the “rf is closing for good” bandwagon. Imagine if they shut it down for at least a week, or as long as it takes to grind out all the bugs and glitches? No one would come back. Especially since they don’t have an advertising budget at all. There wouldn’t be a “big announcement” lmao

As for the suggestions, let people express their passion and creativity. Don’t go disrespecting them for trying to suggest what could better the game, or even what we all know would better the game or what the game is lacking that our developers always look over

7. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I'm not disrespecting ,but that these suggestions are not way to make this game better . That's my opinion ,everything I'm saying is just my opinion I'm not gonna be like " I'm always right and yall just suk" cuz I might be wrong . As for now biggest problem of rf is lagg ,glitches and OP rares that should be nerfed or deleted at all .

Draygashi likes this.
  8. Draygashi

And I’m just saying, any and all suggestions could be put on a notepad for someone who can implement them into the game. Whether it be NimoniX or someone working on a private server

9. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Instead of deciding what scrolls, I feel like beginners should be able to have a preview of some “premium” skill items.

I would recommend revamping our current Beginner System so that we can incorporate more “modern” rewards for leveling up such as the Orichalcon Scroll & Exocore Box upon reaching LV 15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.