Pool about server merge.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, Jun 7, 2020.

?

Will you agree to a Yin - Tao server merge?

1. Yes

178 vote(s)
    84.4%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. Exrhegia

Exrhegia New Member

Probably more people would agree if RedFox could guarantee that we would keep our names (without changes) and our bands (with levels and attributes and ofc the name of the band).

2. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

Wow so by vote we will ignore everything ... so this vote can be give by tao players also wich we allready know are more players ....and ignore all players from yin who dont wanna merge with tao ... -_- as i know it matters yin players opinion and if not all will agree wont be anny merge even if more "yes" votes

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    MrMonster likes this.
  3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The procedures would be the same as when we merged Yang to Yin. Merging the server would not likely happen after reading all of your feedback. However, we will look into character transfer in the near future. Please note, the procedure of character transfer will also be like the merged from Yang to Yin. You can find the details in the archive section of the forum.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?forums/archive.89/

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

so what youre saying is those that move lose their band/league to save you the hassle of doing more work?

Khamiciu likes this.
  5. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

2 cents
    Keep in mind the players who just play the game and who aren't vocal on forums....as in a Yin player may not vote to merge and would be blindsided if the servers would merge. Hope that makes sense.
    Ps: it's just my 2 cents....don't attack me :cool:

6. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

For the first time in a long time a RF employee use the reasonable approach. Individual transfers on a voluntary basis seems the way to go. Yes ppl won't be able to take with them band attributes but in most cases that is not something they earned individually but as a group. If I wished to move on a different server and this will be my only choice I would take it. Band attributes would be the least of my concerns. I don't say that this is fair but I think it is reasonable given a no merge or a no transfer at all. Tofolksthat act entitled, let me remind you that you choose by your own volition a PvP server that historically had a fraction of the population of the PvE one. If you wish to transfer I believe you should have this option but I also think you should be ready to compromise about band attri and MD titles. Is true that this publisher is very guilty about how PvP server ended up by not giving them significant higher rates for drop exp and craft but the players have a part in killing the population by monopolies grief etc. If the transfers are implemented welcome to Tao for those who wish it and have fun on yin for those who choose to stay there.

7. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Individual transfer sounds like a fair solution. However it will shrink Yin's population which is already low enough by a lot. Idk if Yin can survive that way. I for myself don't care about M&D or Band, I'd totally transfer over to Tao as long as I can keep my items / epis.

8. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

As I expected.

You might want to update that list to reflect newer content for any potential future transfers. Will those applicants retain or loose their gallery costumes + abilities, and any registered guardian pets?

Anyways, good luck to all future transfer applicants. I hope you find what you are looking for.

9. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

Tao PvE lol

10. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

Why not switch from Tao to Yin

11. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

Merging the servers would benefit buyers/sellers/farmers for which i give a thumbs up and i like it, but "new" players won't stand a chance for PVP/KL farming! More "full geared" players will come out from nowhere and pk the "little nabs" who lack some "mandatory gear" to survive pvp. A full geared player or lets say a "farmed player" can 1 or 2 shot any newbie player, this will make ppls leave/rage quit server even faster. It would worth alot if u would make ALL maps PVE during weekends (for event) if not....then my suggestion is : DON'T EVEN BOTHER merging the servers. Thx for understanding!

What is interesting: I donated like 300$ here and i play for like a month....its true that i'm not an 1-2 shot player anymore cos i'm a 3-4 shot players now (feels so gooooooood man, im better now wohooooo, hell yeaaaaah!) ok ok but what about those players who don't donate or cant or daddy wont borrow his wallet or whatever reason doesnt matter....they gonna farm a lifetime? Cmon be serious just for ONCE!

P.S: Maybe this idea to turn maps PVE during events (only for weekends) it's not a bad idea at all even if u dont plan merging the servers! 9d is all about farming! no items = cant farm properly = cant pvp = can map chat all day (making more drama)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  12. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

It's the nature of this game, that the weak ones lose to the strong ones. That's just something you have to deal with. Nobody camps you and pk's you 24/7. He might kill you once and then disappear. You just have to live with that until you get a decent gear.

13. Ruthlessly

Ruthlessly Member

GM already said, they are not going to merge server, but they will think about transferring acct over. maybe this is another way to earn their income by selling IM acct transferring.

14. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you do realize band stats and level cost money right?...

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

He said they "might" not merge,

But hey, its alright.. when yin population shrink even more.. and when those who spend a lot leave.. understandably.. to enjoy their well spent money.. and keeping YIN up become a burden.. you can just loose your toon.. when they decide to pull the plug on YIN..

which they would.. if they are not getting a lot of money...

so if you decide to stay in yin prepare to spend for every bug spender that leaves.. if they do leave..

or you 9D days are numbered..

16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Gonna hope they contact people and check their band info before individual transfer... Since Bands cost money..

17. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Exactly, if they don’t transfer bands then people need to spend again!
    So obviously no band transfer lol

Khamiciu likes this.
  18. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Do they know? Coz u can get till lvl 5 at least without spending..