Prices

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mr0blivionz, Aug 24, 2016.

?

?

1. Yes

96.4%
  2. No

3.6%
  1. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

talking to some players we realized that the game is lacking of cash shop items, according to them some of the reasons are because its not worth it to buy the items because they are too expensive, so I bring here a list of items that could be reduced to attend the needs wants and demands..

Protection Charm Could be reduced from 410 rp to 200 rp
    Pet chest Reduced from 1500 rp to 800rp
    Name change Scroll ( an item that i have never seen on this version) is currently available for 2300 rp a price that could go down to 600-700 rp(still to much to change a simple name)
    Teleport Scroll and Dungeon Teleport they cost 70/90 rp for a pack with 12 ... should be a pack with 99 for 70-100 rp each seems fair, aint something people buy all the time and need so much
    Scroll of seekers and Protection Scroll both are items no1 buy so can be neither removed or lowered to some 50 rp each
    And Finally Accessory items on Item Shop is empty ...
    So the only method to acquire Vanity items on the game is through Tailor and Trader but they are 900m each piece, wich makes it unaffordable for most people, it is an item tht adds stats if you have full vanity set and the scrolls to activate, the prices of vanitys could be reprice them for half or 2/3 the price...
    Adding vanity to item mall is good but can ruin game economy in seconds so think wisely on that!

Say what you think on the post if there is any other items that need to be changed etc...
    Regards ^^

2. Earween

Earween Member

Protection charm reduced to 80 RP and i'll buy more often. 410 RP it's 4 dollars and if you're like me, unlucky with enchant, you'll need more than 10 juste for 1 enchant to 120%. I can't at the moment pay 40 dollars just for enchanting 1 gear to 120%.

3. Rasta

Rasta Member

also to 50% when you recharge rp

4. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

I just want you guys to understand if he lowers price on PC then it will be 10x harder to make 120%.

also I'm don't buy pet chest and I still wouldn't buy that of was 800 rp

Pleas Fix Cp gain rate when using demon scrll + premium is service I should be getting + 8 I only received + 5 :( please fix cause I'm still having faith for this server still investing to :/

5. Mr0blivionz

If they change the enchant rate every1 will leave the game .... no point on doing tht
    pet chest give 1 pet + 1 pet cage and 2 or 3 pet pill so for 700-800 rp it would be totally usefull
    as for PC their price in game need to be reduced to 100m each 200m at this time of the game is just too much and reducing it too much like to 80rp is too low would be a flood of PC on the server no fun at all on tht

6. ToxiicChicken

Here's some Ideas
    Lower Herbalist Prices Pots /Ahs
    Increase Upgrading at BlackSmith
    Increase leet Drop Rate - PVP -PVM
    Increase Cp from 5x PVP - PVM
    Increase silver from mobs 5x
    Increase drop rate 5x
    Increased exp rate 5x , All in once
    ....... But Shinen Never Listen's :p

I'm sure this would put silver + items + players in the community

7. Mr0blivionz

Lower Herbalist Prices Pots - Yes a good option for low levels / Ahs- this price is completely accesible for all community
    Increase Upgrading at BlackSmith - for some reason i agree that this is somhow broken we can't ench an item past 90%....
    Increase Elite Drop Rate - PVP -PVM - both have a very low chance at the moment considering 4 months of game and lots of people grinding 24/7
    Increase Cp from 5x PVP - PVM - Will ruin game economy dont do tht
    Increase silver from mobs 5x - wth? the game aint made to be easy like tht
    Increase drop rate 5x - too much x2 or x3 is good enought
    Increased exp rate 5x - a x3 exp event on weekends is nice enought

Tryed to point the real necessary things not everything

We are not here asking to make the game easy we are asking few changes tht need to be done, don't try to exploit this on some way we only need a few changes not the whole game to be different!

8. ToxiicChicken

First off silver has to be increased because nobody is making silver we are vending proxy shops full of item mall items and nobody buys it. So increase silver will help. It will allow **** to sold amongst players and Npc I still can't afford second set due to lack of silver and you telling me I should be grinding 24/7 but I can't farm a lousy 100m in 1 day WTF she dumb your basically asking me to hack or pay 2 win.

9. ToxiicChicken

And by the way we didn't drop set when it was 2x drop rate so I'm for sure 3x the drop rate will be 3x the BS

10. hazeleyes4372

hazeleyes4372 New Member

That's the thing... as far as drop rates go... the normal drop rate needs to be adjusted before 2x, 3x or even 5x the drop rate will matter.

11. Aceso

Aceso Member

literally in a 24 hours span of grinding and then selling the rares to the NPC i make anywhere from 75-100m a day. Yes i have a leet blade but im also grinding with -20% dmg debuff cause of the HSB times which basically makes it like a 108 rare blade. You just need to learn how to farm maybe?.. Its literally easy as hell to make money in this game it's just not fast like you want it. This game was release on the condition that it would be hard to get your gear and levels. TS1 and TS2 were never meant to be an easy game. It was designed as a money grab BUT when you have a good enough population you dont have to Pay 2 win. all you need is patience right now..

12. BloodPool

BloodPool Member

imo I think it would make more since to make a web mall instead of game mall and have some small tiered events to promote spending ,, game mall has never been popular in any version of 12sky2... having some small tiered events for separate elite pieces would help the economy of this game .. and YES most of the prices in the game are way over priced

13. ToxiicChicken

Man that's bullsht cause I'm farming 24/7 here I don't make that much hell I have not even had 1b yet still just shut the f*** up and realize server is going to be completely dead and I'm just sit back and watch now

14. Aceso

Aceso Member

If the server is going to be completely dead then why the hell dont you just leave?. Honestly no one cares if you're here. LITERALLY no one cares. All you do is complain about it being too hard and wanting them to make it barney style easy. If you cant handle them adding more levels or not making it to your liking than leave. Id rather have a small community of people who like the game hard than a large community of people like you who cry about everything all the time and want it made easy.

Abs0lute likes this.
  15. ToxiicChicken

LMAO bruh you sound silly

16. Earween

Earween Member

Guys, Pc 410 RP it's just too expensive, that's all !

Abs0lute likes this.
  17. Mr0blivionz

18. Reaper23

Reaper23 New Member

I am thinking about quitting till the GMs can fix enchanting and drops why buy rp when they can't even add the G5-G8 content when it should be in the game no point in makeing max lvl higher if you can't add gear as well and all rp buyers give the game makers and GM a pay check if I did my job like these workers I would be fired. So till a few of these things get fixed I am done with game and buying rp

19. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. devilattack

devilattack New Member

where do i get free rp tho