Pvp Can not stand it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazylynn, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazylynn

crazylynn New Member

I feel sorry for low level player such as myself when doing quest in BP or Cc then you get some high lvl player come along and kill you .
    I have now lost my karma i had and not enjoying game people call you noobs well yes thats right my char as only just got to Hz

2. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

No pain no gain!
    If you didn't learn anything from that experience, you are in problem then, if you did learn something you'll be just fine in the future.

3. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

I guess what people need to learn is that there are ignorant and disrespectful players on the server that attack anyone just for laughs. It is sad when high levels grief low levels trying to do their quests in CC which can result in that character being ruined due to the quest bug if RF staff can't get it fixed. I'm sorry but in a gear based PvP game no amount of experience can counter said issue unless the person waits until high level to finish said quests.

People who grief (just like you) that prey on lower levels make me sad as you are so pathetic and says a bunch about your character as an individual and all that. Can't hack it in real PvP so need to resort to griefing lower levels?

crazylynn, chiyoko3242 and Perfection like this.
  4. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

You are wrong about me, i don't grief lowbies, especially on this server where i play support. Only help i can give you is an advice. Make your character better equiped and high lvls will be less capable of griefing you. Solution is not to change game dynamic with constant crying. You will eventually enter pvp map and you ll find yourself again in the same situation. Get some basic pvp gear and learn to be more sneaky...

5. Frazle

Frazle Member

I remember on Asura having to find "alternate" (less visited) grind spots.
    The thing is, that was possible!
    When you're doing RTDs in CC on here that isn't possible!
    Heck any halfwit pker can go and just camp NPC locations and force people to have bugged RTDs and give up their karma.

Here's a tip (unfortunately I'm going to give it).
    The moment that you reach the NPC for your RTD quest in CC, relog.
    This will activate impervious when you log back in and give you enough time to do a quick click through without fear of the quest being bugged by a random pker killing you.

And yes, I understand that this isn't ideal but you got to do what you got to do.

kobasica likes this.
  6. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

If you saw from my other posts (in different threads) I said to make a PvE/PvP toggle option with BP and most of CC as PvP enabled fully. The quest spots should be safe zones. This isn't going to change the game in any negative fashion. Also, As I said before griefing isn't PvP. As for me I have no issues there as I have an extremely good PC and can max view to tell if someone is there and warp off if needed. My comment was to benefit the community as a whole. I want 9Dragons to survive but in it's current state the community will slowly shrink until only the hardcore PKers are left and a few other dedicated players.

That is abusing a glitch and if RF wants they can take action against it.

7. Frazle

Frazle Member

What's your point?
    If people can't progress because they are forced into being bugged I believe this glitch is more than justifiable.
    Also, it will lower the potential number of tickets that RF gets, so I expect them to be on my side if anything.

8. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Even the most popular MMORPG in the world only has about 40% of it's servers as PvP. And that is not common, most have 20% of fewer. Therefore your claim that pvp servers are the only correct form of MMORPG servers, is baseless.

1. This game has had PvE servers for years, we shouldn't need to get used to a way of PLAYING A GAME that we don't enjoy.

2. See #1.

Why don't you grow up and stop acting like the world revolves around you and how you like to PLAY GAMES? Having any maps open-pvp without a way to turn it off is pandering to pvp players. You are not more important than us. You are not special. You are not brave. You are playing a game. That's it. And some of us don't want anything to do with you. So why don't you stop whining and acting like everyone should have to play the game the way you like, just because you like it.

PvP belongs is where people can choose to do it, not be forced into it by childish punks.

You PvPers are the ones making other people quit. That's why the PvP servers have NEVER had any real population, and the last one had to be merged into the PvE server. Oh yeah. that's right. In the fantasy world you PvPers live in, somehow that never happened. It's always the PvE players fault, never your own.

This isn't Korea. Open-PvP in RPGs is not popular here, it never has been, it never will be.
    ROLE PLAYING GAME.
    That is what RPG stands for.
    Role playing. Not go around attacking each other like a bunch of wannabe thugs.

What pain?
    What could you possibly ever learn from playing a game, particularly this game?

I don't like PvP.
    I don't like blue cheese. Forcing me to eat it isn't going to make me like it.
    Smart restaurants have different types of dressing for people who like different things.
    Smart game designers give players ways to enjoy their game how they like.

I shouldn't have to do anything. Pushing me into PvP is griefing me.
    The game dynamic was changed years ago when they made PvE servers. Why did they do that? Because the vast majority of players wanted them to. Because they didn't want to put up with the PvP punks.
    We are not crying. We want to be able to play the game how we enjoy playing it. You are the ones whining because not everyone likes playing games the way you do.
    Yes, and that's why the game needs a way to turn off PvP for the people who don't want to put up with it.
    I shouldn't have to "be more sneaky" just because you think pretending to be thugs in a game is fun.

I wish that every time all you pvp brats turned on the game, music you hate started playing. No way to turn it off or turn it down. As long as you have the game on, you have to put up with that music.
    Then we could see how you feel about games forcing crap on you, that you don't want anything to do with.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    Akash4, Dromi, akam6666 and 1 other person like this.
  9. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Acidzeh wall of texts are big even on PC, not only on phone :eek:

Zukee likes this.
  10. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

All post like:
    "I dont like PVP why you want to force me to PVP" I read as "I dont like PVP so you shouldn't have PVP too"

crazylynn and Blitzcronk like this.
  11. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

But I thought people were quitting cause of item mall prices and xp rates?

12. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Honestly you can grind up to what hermit?until you hit a pvp map? Is anyone complaining about it even remotely close to that?

13. crazylynn

crazylynn New Member

I have now made another char up not going to bother with doing Quest in BP or cc not worth it

14. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You don't even need to grind in cc.

[​IMG]

That is my vagabond hybrid. He is GB1 without any special gear other than a Black Dragon weapon and the level 50 gift set. No premium, no trigrams. Killing is pretty slow but I can kill a couple of mobs before I need to heal.

15. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Does that mean we the minority that enjoy pvp should just get on with it and the pve players should dictate what we do?

Szafka likes this.
  16. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

No, players should just wait for that no-pvp pill.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  17. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

It's simple. If there is only one place to pk all pkers focus on one place and lowbies will be pked more often which means there will be more cry babies in forum about pk. I spent last 3 days walking from cc1 to cc4 and back farming lowbies for Ignoble Soul.
    3 days for 300bk it's a joke... In last 3 days I made 300bk from 200 people. When there was nc/ld pvp I had ~150 kills and 700bk.
    Yes yes go pk someone on your level noob. But there is not many people to pk on my lvl... or hiding in bush grinding.

EDIT: I reach my goal for now. Ignoble Soul Title with 330/20 CR. Mostly on lowbies. HATE ME NOW! I go grind.

18. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Ok but first name a pve server that didn't die...Nirvana? Nope. Yang? Nope. Bardo? Nope.

19. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Neither of those servers died, you are comparing servers that dissapeard because the companys got sold. Not one of those servers got closed because there were very few players playing on them. The only PVE server that you could say died was Tao, or was close to it anyway.

There was only one PVP server that was pretty much dead and that was Yin. Comparing tao to yin wouldn't be justified because there was no other official PVP server but there was other PVE server for tao (yang).

20. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Then they obviously didn't make enough money to continue hosting. I would wager most (not all of course) of the item mall spenders are at least somewhat involved in the pvp aspect of the game. PvE isn't exactly what keeps a game alive. If anyone argues this all I have in response is call of duty

21. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

That 500k doesnt put person in prison for 2days.It puts tracking for 2 days(48hours)

22. Whoops

Whoops New Member

Great job ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.