Questions about jade of abundance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rafin, May 25, 2018.

1. rafin

rafin New Member

Hi,
    I would like to ask a question about jade of abundance, in the description of the item says that this item increases its exp 100% with 5 stakes, but in the forum says that each jade would increase by 40%(on this topic http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/patch-note-summer-update.25153/), totaling in this way an increase of 200%, Which of these 2 information is correct?
    Another quick question about this item, does it accumulate with kartela premium service?
    sorry for my bad English, I used google translate.

I would appreciate if any gamemaster can respond, to have a more reliable and official answer

2. Bigodation

Bigodation New Member

3. [GM]Clover

[GM]Clover RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello,
    Please allow me to clarify the situation. Currently, the Kartella Premium Service Token provides a 100% EXP boost, while each Jade of Abundance provides a 40% EXP boost per Jade. Jade of Abundances can stack up to 5 times, allowing for a maximum of 200% EXP boost while carrying 5 Jades. If you are looking to maximize EXP gains, I would recommend getting the Jades of Abundance! Unfortunately, the Kartella Token and Jade of Abundance do NOT stack, so choose carefully before you make your purchase. Hope this helps!
    - GM Clover

flipO and amith600 like this.
  4. rafin

rafin New Member

[GM]Clover likes this.
  5. Tentei

Tentei New Member

If i will leave a player AFK just receiving the bonus exp when mobs dies. Which is better, Jade Abundance or Kartella Token?

6. TotalControl

TotalControl New Member

My Jade of Abundance does not work. I send already 2 ticket outside the forum, two days ago but no one dare to awnser. That is kind of annoying since a friend of mine brought the kartella Premium and it didnt work for him as well.
    Hopefully someone will awnser me here.