Update Rebirth System: R1 - R6

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Ryu, Dec 18, 2019.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

090619_steam_banner03r1r6 (1).png

Rebirth Levels are finally here! As part of the new update we are glad to announce that Rebirth System Levels 1 – 6 is now available in game. We also have new maps available including Sky Sword Forest, Sky Sword Hell, Life or Death Maps.

Rebirth System R1 - R6
    • With this new system you will be able to level your character past G12
    • Go to Elder NPC go inside the Palace there you can find the Guardian NPC
    • You can access this system via Guardian NPC of each faction > Rebirth
    upload_2019-12-17_18-0-17.png
    • Your character must be G12 100%EXP in order to reach Rebirth Levels
    • Players will also have 10,000CP consumed and the EXP% will restart to 0% upon reaching Rebirth.
    • For each Rebirth Level players will gain 10 Life or Death Tickets which can be used to access Life or Death Maps.
    • Players that reach Rebirth 6 will receive Moonshine Cape.
    • Players will have Rebirth Halo that changes depending on their Rebirth level.
    upload_2019-12-17_18-22-11.png
    Map Expansions:

Life or Death Maps (R1 – R6)
    upload_2019-12-17_18-28-28.png

• Is a solo dungeon that can be access via Guard Captain NPC that is available for Rebirth levels 1-6.
    • To gain access of this dungeon you must have a Life of Death Ticket to issue do the Challenge
    • Life or Death Tickets can be obtain by upon Rebirth System and can also be purchased via Trader NPC> Trade for 1 Silver and 200CP.
    • Upon gaining access to Life or Death Map it will immediately consume 1 Life or Death Ticket (Rounds) with 30min access.
    • Life or Death Maps will contain 1 Boss Monster and a series of smaller mobs. Players must defeat the Boss Monster within 30mins.
    • Players can either have Life or Dearth() “Success” if the Boss Monster is successfully defeated or “Failure” if Players failed to defeat the Boss Monster in 30mins.
    • If Players exceed the 30mins Life or Death Ticket they will automatically be teleported back to town.
    • Players can also use Teleport or Return Scroll to move out of the Life or Death however this will be considered as a “Failure” as it will still subtract 1 Life or Death ticket upon entry.
    Sky Sword Forest (R1 – R3) and Sky Sword Hell (R4 –R6)
    upload_2019-12-17_18-31-16.png upload_2019-12-17_18-31-39.png

• Sky Sword Forest and Sky Sword Hell Maps are also now available for Rebirth Levels 1 – 6.
    • Sky Sword Maps can be access via Chief Guard NPC.
    Island of Blood Maps
    upload_2019-12-17_18-45-35.png
    • Island of Blood Maps are also now open and can be access via Chief Guard NPC
    • Island of Blood Key grants access to Island Blood Maps for up to 30mins each key
    • Island of Blood Keys drops can be acquired through PVP
    • Within Island of Blood there are Island of Souls Realms (1 – 6)
    • Island of Souls Realms (1 – 6) can be access using the Island of Souls Key which can be acquire to PVM inside Island of Blood.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    MinhChu likes this.
  2. christiandummy

christiandummy Member

non-rebirth can still join R0-R6 war why is that?

3. ts1aeGod

ts1aeGod New Member

Lol do you even realize what R0 means

christiandummy likes this.
  4. christiandummy

christiandummy Member

exactly I've been playing on this server for like 3-4 years already and still don't know what that means :D

5. melidian

melidian New Member

Thanks RedFox for the great update!

[GM]Ryu likes this.
  6. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

G12 = R0 so G12 can enter the R0-R6 War

christiandummy likes this.
  7. christiandummy

christiandummy Member

thanks my old guy :) come back and play now! :D minchie is waiting hahaha you guys go AFK after :D

8. jayen

jayen New Member

Is the Island of Blood Maps drop IOS 1-6 Keys?I have farming in the map for almost 48hours,there is no drop the keys even one pcs.Please GM check it.

9. Dakora

Dakora Member

Drop rate is random.. keep farming.. everyone wants everything handed out -_-

khuromkong likes this.
  10. jayen

jayen New Member

I really doubt there is no key drop in Island Of Blood maps,so far as i farming in this map,I didn't get any keys even one pcs.
    Can you GM please check wether the IOS keys drop in IOB maps? if there is no drop i 'm not going to farming in this map any more.

Thanks.

11. Kenoman

Kenoman New Member

For the record there were not any single key drops reported in the game so far in IOB, Not even one peice. I have my suspicion that the drop rate inside is actually broken and we're having another one of those "no blue rares" situation.