Red Fox Games 'About us'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ozbud, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Red Fox you might want to reassess your commitments, you don't fulfil any of them and there's no evidence you ever did!!!

About Us

The founders of RedFox Games have seen far too many game titles with great potential slowly perish from a lack of understanding the players, communication with the developers, and understanding the fundamentals of each game. Just like all the games currently hosed by Red Fox Therefore, RedFox Games was established in August 2015 to publishing online games with the following commitments:

• Bring out games’ full potentials by working closely with game developers and listening to and understanding the mindset of the game community Definitely don't bring out the potential of any of the games currently being hosted with missing/broken/out dated content & shrinking community. In no way do Red Fox understand the mindset or concerns of the community
    • Strive to provide excellent customer support This is a joke right?
    • Provide the most satisfying gaming experience Maybe 1% of the players at best are satisfied with how things are, have been & will be into the future as there is no evidence of anything being done to improve our playing experience
    • Share a passion and enthusiasm for games If Red Fox do share a passion & enthusiasm for games it certainly doesn't show. If there was a passion for any of these games they would not be in the state that they're in.

RedFox will host older games, due to having strong relations with developers. However, RedFox has been contacted by many mobile app game developers to potentially team up for future launches! Obviously by developers that can't read the forums. Anyone would be insane to sign up with Red Fox now....

RedFox Games is aiming to become one of the top PC and mobile based game publishing and developing hybrid companies in North America. Their staff consists of passionate gamers and game publishing experts. Experts??? Really??? Really????'

Thanks for deleting this post CM/GM. No lies here but the truth hurts so the evidence will be removed as always.

Evilone and Lidiaanamihai like this.
  2. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

This post will be up until Monday most likely so ppl will see it. Is not something new, we all know that this is the reality.

Ozbud likes this.
  3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

ive been banned on weekends before, so they are capable of doing things on the weekend

4. Lidiaanamihai

Yes 9arts deleted one of my posts in which I was quoting their CEO, from a public statement that he made a few years back on fb. Maybe my mistake was using his name. You never know with these guys. It is my firmly held belief, based on my experience with them, that they enforce their own rules in a random way. And that way is not a transparent one as far as I can say. I guess they don`t like to be reminded what they promised and what they deliver.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

if they didn't promise what they couldn't deliver it would be fine.
    we know they're hopeless, they know they're hopeless (or maybe they don't). If they just admitted they fucked up & 9D didn't go the way they intended it to at the beginning then maybe people wouldn't be so angry & red fox & the community could work together with JWG and make this game live up to its potential instead of struggling to survive

6. Lidiaanamihai

Is not the first time when 9d goes this way with this team. Most of them were working for game campus before rf. So, to be honest, is our own fault for having any expectations at all. We should`ve known better. C`est la vie! We live and learn from our own mistakes.