Redfox downloader Error

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by cumicumi019, Feb 2, 2019.

1. cumicumi019

cumicumi019 New Member

I have a problem with RedFox Downloader stopping (error) when the file has been downloaded 92%.
    I tried to continue downloading the rest of the file but it didn't work
    and that mistake again

Please help
    thank you

Attached Files:

2. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

That doesn't look like Rumble Fighter.

oTedd likes this.
  3. cumicumi019

cumicumi019 New Member

for images not rumble fighter, but I experienced the same thing when I downloaded another game

4. oTedd

oTedd Member

Depending on the game, the launcher and game files the answers can be two completely different things. I think you should specifiy which game it is exactly that is having the issue in order to get actual help.

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Ensure that you have all the redistributable packages installed. For your convenience, click here to install the program that installs all of them, in one package : Click me

Additionally, ensure that you have enough storage space and that your internet connection is good enough to download and install the game. I can see that you are downloading at a rate of 330 KBps, which is pretty low.

If you have additional issues, let me know which game you're downloading and I'll upload an alternate download link for you.