Refinement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trollamite, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Ok whoever nerfed the refinement rates can put them back. Geez. 40 attempts to get 1 clothe to +12. Usually 20-30 but 40!!!!!

2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

It's all about luck mate, I made a cloth straight up to +14 without fail. And then failed like 3-4 times to +15.
    Shortly after I refed a weapon from +0 to +15 with totaly 2 fails. (one at +14 and one at +15)

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Regarding the refining rate we have some things to make clear :
    - we have no refinement rates make public, all is presumed or experiment, for e.g. till +10 is 100% success using all in game additional, after is presumed descending by 10 %..., 20%..., 50%..., 80%..., but not sure what is the percent on each item.
    - as the higher the item, the lower is ref rate, myth or truth ? ( level 1 clothes vs epic or level 3, same for weapons)
    - if the rate is nerf, what is the reason behind, a glitch or other reason ?
    - best moment to ref : after resetting the server, myth or truth ?
    - the lag and number of stands in Hefei influence the ref, myth or truth ?
    - when two or more people ref together, the ref rate drop, myth or truth ?
    - ref more weapons together will increase the chance for one to get higher ref rate, myth or truth ?

An last...
    Why Mo hates me lol ?

4. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

I just wanted to rant. I refined a whole hg lvl 3 male set to +15 with not many fails but this female hg lvl 3 set is giving me problems. The boots took 31 attempts to go from +11 to +12 I think that's just a little ridiculous. That's with using ts 100 the whole time and I even tossed in ts 200 2 times and of course band refine, deco, kl epi but yeah some random luck.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I agree, shouldn't take that many attempts.
    Usually takes me about 50 dragon blood to get a whole set to +15 (using db for any attempt where ref rate is not 100%). Also using the usual ref boost +TS100

Trollamite likes this.
  6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

We all want to ref. and use few resources as possible to make it more efficient, yet we all are in front of the unknown of the percentages and we need great luck not to fail after +10. Probably if we refine all the same set and then posted here, we would all have different experiences and success rates. You had really bad luck and yes, a lot of attempts for one level only and lots of resources wasted, but from some best refiners +12 has a bad rate, also there is +14 and than +16 and so on.

I wish you good luck with your set, I hope you will get +15 with few fails from now on.May the lady luck be on your side !

Trollamite likes this.