No matter what I try, I always get the "Wrong Downloaded File Info." error when I open the launcher and it attempts to patch the game. I've read the "diagnosed causes" on the support page, and I assure you that neither are the cause at this point. I've download the game on Chrome, Internet Explorer, with a Download Manager, with Virus Protection disabled/enabled. The file on your website is always the same size, regardless of download method, 1.81 GB. I have an exceedingly stable west coast connection that downloads the file on average of 8mbps. I've tried the default install path or a custom path, and tried running both the client and installer as an Admin. When the client is opened the first time, it gives the error as it finished extracting 7/7 Itemweapon.edf, when opened a second time it gives the error as it extracts 1/1 thumbs.db. I've played on countless private and official servers previously and never once have I seen this issue. This is becoming a massive waste of time for what would have been a fun trip down nostalgia lane.