return player needs help pls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cerberir, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

Hi guys,

I've just returned to the game after long time away. I need help with some questions so if anyone can give me advises, I'm really appreciated it:

1) When I was playing the game before, I aimed for Ghost Sorcerer clothes because Dark Ghost was too expensive. But now I see we have a new set called Ancient Moonlight. How strong is that set compared to Ghost & Dark Ghost sets?

2) There're so many relics at the moment and they support different builds. But I wanna ask a common relic combination for both PvE/PvP players. I just bought Flag 1, BoFM, Blue banner ex, black banner ex and don't know what I should aim for the end game.
    I see we have many new dungeon beads, but in my view the whole set effect is good, but equipping individual bead is not good enough compared to many other relics we can buy, is that right? Also I know nothing about Kunlun relics.

3) There're so many decos now, before I was farming lv2 GCM deco but now I don't know if it's worth to continue the process. What is good deco for PvE or PvP btw? and how can I get it? I know the super deco combined from 4 KL deco but I don't think I can touch it soon, so I wanna ask about other easier solution.
    Btw, I see a deco named "Combat armor of ancient warlord", the stats are not great but don't know why it's so expensive?

4) Finally, is there any active or at least +100% drop HD clan can recruit me and my bro please? We're not strong but will be active.

Thank you very much for your time. Please help me with your experience.

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I'm taking a short break in between SRS runs now, so I'll offer a partial reply.

1. Ancient Moonlight clothes is pretty nice, and they fall in between HG9 lv 2 and 3 clothes. However, they lack VE leech that even the most basic lv 1 HG9 clothes have, but can be worn at character lv 1. Also, they are currently only gotten by guardian pet searches, so there may be a problem with availability.

Edits: Update.

2. Its hard to say which relic set up will be suitable for your needs, but the (original) 6 dungeon plates are pretty decent in terms of PvE. Also, its hard to recommend specific ones without knowing whether you'll be able to afford them, but I will say that you should drop that black banner ex relic from your setup since it all does it give you a meager amount of crit rate.

3. GCM lv 2 deco is still a decent entry level deco. However, there are newer and better ones that have been introduced into the game thru events. Decos like the Bloodsea is generally well received by players. There's that dancing dragon deco that performs similar to the Bloodsea deco, but has slightly different stats. There is also the more recent Halloween deco that has decent stats and is pretty useful depending on your character role and build.

Simply put, your choices very much depends on what you can afford at any given time. No point saving for months for an expensive item, whereas investing in a slightly less expensive one will aid in you farming stuff to sell/trade so you may more easily save up for that piece of gear you're eyeing.

4. This has gotta be the umpteenth time I've seen players forget to state the server they are playing on. :rolleyes:

Will we get a prize if we guess correctly? :D

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  3. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

Thank you very much for your kind help BirdbrainX!

Atm, I see we have so many ornaments for weapon. When I was playing, people only use CoF or SrS's orn for weapons, but with new ornaments like Crit Rate/Crit Dmg, Dmg/Atk Spd, Dmg/Cd Reduce; Idk if they're better. I will use 2 weapons: Gloves + Bracers so I'm confused which orn I should aim for each weapon.

Btw, I'm a hybrid and I'd like to build around Reflect system. I'm in Tao sv

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

It really boils down to what you can afford.

The newer ornaments you've mentioned are pretty much outta the reach of most F2P players, and aren't widely used to my limited knowledge.