Return the Damage Values back to normal!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Draygashi, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

When you release boxes more than returning DMG values back.

1Blubie1 likes this.
  2. Staxic

Staxic Member

Alright so i just played a match where the opponent had base striker stats but still doing 200+ damage to me per hit. I realized it's not a problem with the base stats but with the scroll damages i don't remember what he was using because i don't really know these new scrolls, so that's beside the point I know because i was wrecking this dude straight up with old scrolls and he challenged me to a to 1v1 and i join. He does 200 per hit with base striker stats and no Avalon and i'm lost at what just happened because my health depleted so fast. It took him about 2 juggles and a regular combo to beat me. This was with more new age scrolls so it's been abundant in the community already. This promotes more fantasies coming true rather than pure skill being the final factor. Fix this please. I hoped that damage changes would accrue months ago but didn't address it because i thought you would notice but now it's clear. Fix this Bullsht. Yall are trash when it come to focusing on the real gamplay whereas the cosmetics you cater to. Cater to the gameplay more and maybe the game would prosper more than it is. Many top tier RF fighters have traveled to established fighters like CeroBlast being top 50 at evo 2017, Ralph getting top 9 at smash blood for blood, and LavisVannon being top 100 in Halo 5.You're losing the best players because you won't adhere to what the community is asking to fix.

This game has the potential to be one of the greatest fighters because of how diverse the scroll and exo selection is It's a whole different entity established by original players who saw a vision to rendezvous fighters The game can be super competitive and with the right support the game can prosper and thrive.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    BeeBee, 1Blubie1, Shana and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lupito

Lupito Member

4. dingodude

dingodude Clean Up Crew

5. Gwennifer

Gwennifer Member

The damage formula *is* messed up, but recent scrolls do about 950 damage per juggle. Mystic Arts, for example, sits very comfortably at 930 with the groundhit. 930, 930, 570 with the normal combo leaves you at 2430. If you got thrown or slid or jump kicked at all, you'd be dead.

This isn't a problem with new scrolls in particular--it is true they're doing more damage--because old scrolls still had 800 damage juggles (Rage, in particular, had an 872 damage juggle with groundhit) with 500-damage combos.

It's more like, that's all it ever took to kill someone was 2.5 juggles.

6. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Overall, it looks like the display values were multiplied by 2, but the actual damage stayed the same. I think NimoniX just wanted to fool everyone into thinking they all do around the same damage to reduce to complaints of "pay to win" and "stat whores"

7. Gwennifer

Gwennifer Member

The actual damage did stay the same, but I never found a way to convert from the display to actual and get anything accurate, especially with an avalon in the mix.

Avalons might just be bugged in general for str though

8. 1Blubie1

1Blubie1 New Member

Bump.

Seems like RedFox & NimoniX are still ignoring their players.

Draygashi likes this.
  9. Sleaze

Sleaze Active Member

damn we still trying to ask for fixes YIKES

10. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Yes

11. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Upon reading the first two pages of this thread, I think I may have one authentic reasoning behind the damage change. Back then, damage values were low so you could use an ARM set and end up having people do 1 damage with some exocores on you (mainly the multi-hit ones, such as HG-A1, that halloween claw(forgot the name), the ice gun exo, etc.). You can see where this is a problem. The new code, in the most generalized form, increased the values so this does not happen albeit I think they may have screwed up the HP increase so that it seems as though the damage was fudged. Personally I like the new damage formula but do give feedback on my comment, there is a good chance i'm missing some things.

12. doston8

At three seconds into the video, I notice Maka's hp heals... what is this, are my eyes deceiving me?

13. doston8

You can go ahead and disregard my last posts, I missed the point of the thread being about solution number 1.

14. Draygashi

Your eyes must be deceiving you, because in the first three seconds of the video no one's HP heals.

15. Draygashi

After some math fudging, it looks as if they doubled the DISPLAY of the Damage but kept the actual Damage the same. You still do the same amount of damage, but the numbers you see are wrongfully doubled. NimoniX is trying to fool everyone into thinking we all do the same damage.

doston8 likes this.
  16. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

speaking about the crazy stat & damage displays

would this also explain why SP is getting consumed [when using exocores] in absurd amounts compared to the past?
    or was this an intentional change?

17. doston8

Guess you all are just extremely perceptive with these kind of things, I never noticed xD

18. Draygashi

To be honest, I never noticed. I always stack SP, and just assumed since I only use the newest items available that it was only for the new ExoCores. I'll have to go back and check the older ExoCores.

19. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

I see what you mean, but I kinda agree with the changes, you ever try to build a full strength Mage Character? Is retarded. I'm forth with the different damage given/intake each class is meant for specific playing style, this is why you can't make them all have the same base damage.

STRIKER - STR/HP
    ALCHEMIST - ARM
    SOUL FIGHTER - SPD/JUMP
    ELEMENTALIST - SP
    SHAMAN - shiit....i still don't know.

I don't agree with an ELEMENTALIST having full SP and at least 60-70 STRENGTH taking the same dmg as a STRIKER with the same strength and lower SP.

J/S

Edit: I knew the HP Stat was broken the first time I did Sejul and it takes 3 of his skull throwing skill to kill me even though each hit it's like 2300 per skull and I average 2,800 TO 3,000 HP. its Probably like 2.5 HP per point.
    Meaning 3000 HP points is like 7,500 HP

Edit: On the SP Subject, maybe different classes consume different amount of SP? Which is also agreeable, but Idk I never tested this.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  20. Draygashi

I didn't really do the SP values and all that, but what I was trying to get across was even thought the damage SAYS it's different per class, it actually isn't. All Classes do the same amount of Damage, but the Damage that is displayed is wrongfully changed (Doubled, and then lowered/raised depending on Class vs Class). Again, all classes do the same damage but the values are displayed incorrectly.

WhoYu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.