Returning Player, questions about how clans work now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BogusTree, Jun 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Dracula is his original name from Acclaim, he is know in discord SR community under Dracula name, his log in name. For us he is original Dracula, the rest are fakes.

Watch out in GC and see who pks from your league.

@BogusTree welcome to SR !

2. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Please tell me the name of the 4 people in wicked. I wanna see how tough they can be especially at GC.:mad:

Maybe we can team up against them

Perfection likes this.
  3. Exrhegia

Exrhegia New Member

I'm just curious about one thingo_O what's with the spy thingy? What's there to spy on? People having fun, making jokes, talking about whatever? I personally invite anyone to join wicked see if there's anything to spy on. Also don't presume you know everything about every band or league out there :p also ask yourself why some ppl play this game, you might be surprised but some actually do it for fun, and don't bother spying or idk...

Attached Files:

4. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

don't mess with Wicked booooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyy

MinnesotaSlays and Perfection like this.
  5. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Thanks for the invite. Have been undercover for a while with wicked already :p

6. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

I hope you been a good "spy" Min and that we have provided lots of good material for you to gather and report to Sedbona and Athuyar :p

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  7. Perfection

That's why the "spy". Glad you are enjoying our company :p

MinnesotaSlays and BobThePriest like this.
  8. Exrhegia

Exrhegia New Member

Who are you? my mom? :oops:
    Last i checked, i can be friends with anyone, if i want to. :)))))))

9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

This thread is now way off from the original topic

MinnesotaSlays and BirdbrainX like this.
  10. Exrhegia

Exrhegia New Member

First of all i am happy to hear he found a supporting community, hope he will have fun playing.
    2nd regarding your issue with @BobThePriest, i fail to see how being helped by someone means absolute betrayal. Also we help people regardless of their clan and community, i personally do not care about those things, and had no idea he has or ever had a character in wicked.
    3rd regarding @renatokpz i believe he is free to play however he likes just as everyone else here.
    4th @Cytrix, again everyone is free to play however they choose, not everyone wants to be part of a big community, that doesn't make them less experienced.
    5th @Perfection - regarding the "harem" i really fail to see your point - we do not follow directions or whatever you think we are doing, and you should really stop judging ppl without knowing them.
    And my final point - after reading your post i believe you are the only one here who is promoting and firmly believes in this "dog eats dog" mentality, this is not a spy movie, people don't have hidden agendas or whatever, and maybe if you paid more attention you would discover this server has really nice, smart, good people who decided to stay and continue playing here for fun and nostalgia :)

11. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Well, you didn't need to think too much to know who I am. Just read my signature, been there for a long time :)
    As contrary to you, I show who I am and I talk freely to everyone about anything. I don't need this kind of hidden message or moves to prove something.
    Good to know you threaten me with "no items at the end". I might have some proofs for the future if something happens :)

I can even complete your information, I help Scanor farming whenever I can. That is called teamwork. You are full of power in your words about teamwork and you are the first one to mentioning out that Scanor gives free items away. Pff, first you need to realize what is work within a team and then you can point the finger to anyone.

Dracula this, Dracula that. Sick of your mentality already. I saw a lot of team effort working on multiple things for Dracula but I didn't see any payoff. Is this teamwork?

Again, you are full of words with non-sense. Prove me wrong and like me, show you who are, and tackle your problems with the right persons. Don't shoot into the air with thoughts you have heard.

What is wrong with you? Is there any restriction to be part of enlightened? You cannot have friends willing to help you no matter what?

You come here and talk about SR principles and whatever. You support the friendship outside the game by agreeing with such kind of principle and you are the one pointing fingers to the others?

Use your brain before pointing the finger to anyone.

12. Perfection

I don't know what He betrayed or what services you talk about, but I'm pretty sure he is free to be friends with whom ever he wants.
    Like Rhea already stated, we didn't even know he has/had char in our league.

It's seriously time for you to stop talking about other players and their leagues here on forum, when you know absolutely nothing about them or what they do/don't do.

13. MrMonster

MrMonster Member

Don't reply to haters :D

14. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

Dude wtf is wrong with folks. Has Covid and being at home drove you mad? How did you turn this person's questions and guidance into a comment section war zone lol?

1.L ike SR no matter how much I loved them back then and I love them now I have been with them since the reboot and I loved it in there even when they brought all of white side together. It is no longer the same anymore. The people who claim to be leaders in there are not leaders, people who claim to speak for the league are not the people who should be speaking for the league. I will be one to admit I left En because it was not the league it use to be. There are very few and I mean very few players that in body SR traits and those ones I stick by and do right by them because they carry Mend legacy. Get out the comments acting like you have been to hell and back for that league because that's bull.

2. You can play both sides and be friends with whoever you wanted to be. If not noone would play the dang game. So shut up. If you want to blame and make threats at other people because you are a failure to realize that you are chasing your own people away and you are contributing to this dog eat dog mentality even though you claim to fight it.....that's called being a hypocrite.

3. Lastly, there are multiple whiteside leagues that are not one-man shows and for you to say that means either you don't play, your blind, or you are both. Don't you ever disrespect these other leagues that is helping grow this community and grow their side. Yes, there is BvW in the game....we all know that and that is why we choose sides, but your loyalty is too your friends. My loyalty is to Drac Sed Chiji Rhea Th0t BlackDove and many more because these are people who regardless of what side I was on looked out for me as a person and as a player. That is something that our community has and thrives in regardless of the side.

So @BogusTree welcome home man. No matter what side you join you are welcome to either and @Ozbud @ZhouWarden and many others make amazing content that shows you what you have missed and what you can make/be. There are even more content creators in our community and you will thrive here. @Eroine has timeless guides for new players that will make a huge difference for you if you are planning to play the game. The content is good lots of reading and even random and sometimes funny RTE and RTF and RTK. You made a dang good choice in coming back and I do apologize for what has happened in your forum both from my comments and others. You are in the best community ever.

I know people may comment and come at me for this, but this is not a good showing of our community. Youll be safe and be happy to the whole 9D community and to RedFox. Now go farm some stuff so I can pump more CC and Gold into the economy lol :).

15. SirDracula

SirDracula Member

About the topic , how clans work now? Ill be banned if i tell,lol i will say wen i want quite the game. All its about gold and money, no respect,no morality, no side , no principles...

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As we overcome many obstacles this will be a tinny one. As old and new SR we are very proud that over the years we gave many great players to this game and helped with items, levels and guiding. As in many other cases people got upset on publishers, bored, cursed the game and left, took breaks or took their real life more seriously.

The community is made up by individuals with many interests and different type of mentality and thinking. We accept them all, but one thing will remain the same : our goal is to make a stronger white side and fight the black clan, like this games it is, whites vs black war, heaven clans vs hell clans, Jade Emperor vs Heavenly Demon Emperor with allies or not.

Over the years we kept our principles and morality into the game, even many tried to break up us. In Yin server, Wicked band and those who came from HH pk our band members repeatedly, they are not our alliance, just to make it clear.Above friendship and everything stands our team of players, we will help them as much as we can and we will protect them from those who abuse them or try to profit it in any ways. If we will move to Tao due a possible merger we will join our friends there and stand up again.

As a leader my message is clear : fight the blacks, win the svs, war, fight the bosses monopoly and black market, improve the things, help our members and have a lot of fun and raise to top.

I admit the game right now is not what is suppose to be, many people have many faces, many don't have pedigree and can't prove their ~traceability~ to Acclaim SR (students now in RF, play Acclaim ???- you had 6 years back then), they causes conflicts out of nothing, but our core of old school is not shaken down. We are not high school, students anymore or kids, we all grow up, have families, jobs to take care, can't be in this game 24/24 and now and of course we see the things from other perspective.

Have fun !

17. MinnesotaSlays

I started black side and came to whiteside because of SR. You don't know how impactful the league has been to me over the years. The issue is this is no longer just focused around the game. Yes it is BvW but there are now personal attacks on people for having friends who are on black side or even having a black side char that they rarely play but have them just to have them. Its not us vs the world its black side vs white side. Don't chase people away. Please don't because that's not the league I joined when I restarted. @Eroine I am not sure what you have been hearing but I promise you it's not that bad. Please don't turn this guys post into a witch hunt. It's just a game and we are all in it together regardless of sides in the long run. Keep it focused around the game and don't take it personally. Continue to be a good leader like you have been and continue to support the community. That's what we really need.

18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I appreciate your words, league decisions are taken by LM after hearing the BMs plus leaders and sometimes are hard decisions. I already made a step back because I can not play so much due my work. I let others decide the best for the league now and how the future will look like, but I am glad we recruited a new guy.

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  19. MinnesotaSlays

I look forward to you coming back and making great content and supporting the community. I understand life is crazy right now and I hope folks are staying safe.

20. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

As this thread is constantly going off topic, it is now locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.