Returning some skill animations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tooji, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Tooji

Tooji Member

Hey, i'm writing this because I would like to suggest an idea... from a person who really cares about game aesthetics.
    If some of you remember skills before revamp, at least for warrior, there are some actives and even smash animations that don't exist anymore.
    Examples:
    Charging Sword 0:39
    Double Shape Sword 0:10 - my favorite Wu Tang sword active.

Daluo Sword - active used in this video

What I would like to suggest, is maybe adding them into the game - specially for the cosmetics.
    Maybe give them the same stats and level requirement as the 2nd role active and make them available in some high level? It shouldn't be too hard to put them back in the game, specially actives, since they don't change any balance in game and they already exist - no need to design them.
    A dream would be giving them 2nd role effects (like the blue lights for Wu Tang) but that involves designing and that's a step further :p

Thanks for reading, would love to hear your opinions.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    Junky91 likes this.
  2. Reason5

Reason5 New Member

Yeah, i miss some of the old animations too :( would prefer if they brought them back as full skills (dont even have to be strong, just let them be some of the first you learn in a clan with no special effects), but a reskin would be cool too ofc. Im actually nit sure why they just cut content out like this...I see no benefit atleast

3. Tooji

Tooji Member

yeah, I was really hoping to see the cool animations and they are just gone... wish they also paid more attention to aesthetics of the skills... this game once has been about how cool and awesome all the Kung Fu animation in it is.