RF Truth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LinkVision, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinkVision

LinkVision Member

I started playing this game again here and there after the demo tourny for nostalgic reasons, but that came to an end today lmao. I didn't mind the low population and lack of content because its just part time experience. SO WHY DO I COME ON TO THIS GAME THERES ONLY 4 ROOMS NONE FULL HALF THE POPULATION PLAYING NHAA. I JOINED THE NHAA AND STARTED FIGHTING AND THIS WEEB SAID IVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR THIS AND DDOS ME. THERES LIKE 10 PLAYERS LEFT IN THIS GAME AND THEY ALL DELUSIONAL DAYROOMS THAT MADE RF THEIR EGO. IM GONE UNTIL D2L MAKES THE BETTER RF. IF YOU TAKE DOWN THIS POST THIS IS TERRORISM. WHY EVEN PLAY THIS GAME IF HALF THE POPULATION JUS SITTING IN A ROOM LIKE..... SADLIFE.

THE GREAT LINKVISION AKA DIGIG0D AKA EDEN AKA DIELEO AKA DOMO0DD IS OUT
    !

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Tell it to GM staffs and Nimonix, not us the people. I do totally agreed with you. That's reason I don't play like that shet dead game.

but I mean, you said you don't mind the low population and lack of content, but you are crying over the low population. Help me understand? Because that you have made a post is so weak.

3. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

because you are too scared to try new games

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. LinkVision

LinkVision Member

@Humo what I'm saying now is that even with low pop. & content there's not even a gaming experience anymore because even with the 20 people left, they still ddosing.

@LoliBot14 if your og loli hmu, but my rig is legit in the 4000 range I legit play whatever game I like.. me coming back to this is like the occasion OSRS experience but difference is OSRS is alive lmaoo

THE POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT ITS NOT JUS KR DEVS OR REDFOX FAULT THIS GAME IS RUINED ITS ALSO THE DERANGED COMMUNITY THAT STILL PLAYS

5. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Itssssss dl6

6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I wanna new games but nothing of them are that good shet :< i wanna to play da game like hentai, dark fantasy like berserk, some shet deep of psychopath, another humoloco af :>

Low population = outlaw and outdated. that is.

RedFox dont care about Rumble Fighter all is they care about the profit. same for nimonix they care about the profit.

You wanna know who ruin this game? I strong recommend you make a lawsuit against OGPlanet and Nimonix.

7. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

you play da rf early as fuark in morning when everyone at skool dis y indeed faktz. u need come during summer or christmas or da spring break den population decent indeed faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.