Rumble Fighter - Official WIKI

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by TheFuzionBranz, Jan 20, 2020.

1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Really outdated information and rankings on that site. It lacks all updates done to scroll and core mechanics, Example with the hit-stun/guard-stun nerfed on jump punch, many of these scrolls cannot connect a combo after successfuly landing the jump punch or can be countered too (Due to slow combo startup), Some were simpy never A+ to begin with like Kingpin (It has a strong Juggle PPKP V-PPPPPPPP P PPKKP CzP) but is entertirely based on your opponent not having panic, not being obstructed for along distance/time. It also has horrible control/accuracy, very easy to counter and what not. Many scrolls have fell off having to deal with more scrolls having insane engage potential or just the ease of use for what it can do.

Damage values have been changed to a "Masked System" where combos for example are programmed to do 80-120-120-150 damage per hit of their combo, with +1 dmg per str and -1dmg per armor, to a total of like 2800 HP for a player. However now ARM has been converted to a % reduction which gets worst the more its stacked, Damage values have been increased however remain the same but nearly impossible to calculate correctly. (In most cases, rumble fighter has a series of active addresses with different values, one being damage variables. Sometimes certain games have different values and you will see damage numbers that are different that other rooms even with the same exact stats and items)

As for managing a whole wiki/site doesn't interest me. I will keep it simple and on this thread unless somebody actually wants to transfer it.

2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

If you arent gonna put it on its own wikia website you may as well be wasting your time -shrug- Like I said nobody goes to Help & Tips so this may as well not really exist.

3. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

and most likely to have less chances find a wiki website I won't try to advertise

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

why would you need to advertise? lol google would funnel people into it like it does the current one we have which is currently devoid of any useful information. I tried googling "rumble fighter wiki" to get here specifically and I stopped bc it wasnt in the first 5 search pages.

5. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

Tengu likes this.
  6. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

Props to you for taking the time to create this. I like the advanced section.

7. iPurpIe

iPurpIe New Member

Is the avalon giftable? some people were saying it was but others were saying its not so im confused lol. i was gonna buy rc and buy it for me and my brother but i wanna make sure were allowed to gift it first