Rumble Fighter Unleashed S5: Developer Q&A with Nimonix

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by astroboy215, Aug 2, 2018.

?

Vote for rank gems to make a come back?

1. yes

66.7%
  2. no

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

What did their community say to Niminox? and what was their reply?:eek:

2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Nimodix dont care . Redfox as a company who runs RF should take it with agression . We ain't gettin sht fixed ,we ain't getting sht at all tbh . We got some OP rares that makes people Gmode xD Nimodix should sell RF to a company that would like to take care of it (prob never gonna happen)

3. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

Imagine everyone 10-15 years from now telling their kids stories about RF's problems

4. astroboy215

Lol.... got me dyinnnn !!! They would look at us crazy

TheDL6Incident and Drevius like this.
  5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I would say : listen son ! Never buy boxed things ! This sht rigged! You wont get sht anyway !
    #ProParentTip

Drevius likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

THIS.

BEEN ASKING EM FOR ****** TWO YEAR THEY CANT SEE ANY ****. **** THE REDFOX AND NIMONIX

astroboy215, SoarRF and Pasha like this.
  7. toons

toons Well-Known Member

I thought Gem Fighter didn't have a forum. Is there a translation?

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

What company is smart enough to buy Rumble Fighter? Rumble fighter has so many issues that hasnt been fix yet

Sasori, tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nothing of company is willing to buy Rumble Fighter if they see a massive of issues for Rumble Fighter. We, the fan or fanmade, can fix em by together and offer free to play game.

RedFox bought Nimonix by the contract but RedFox cannot do anything **** to help Rumble Fighter all is they nagging over Nimonix to do their **** ass job, yet Nimonix sucking our money **** for good ******* nothing it's like Nimonix look at RedFox as their dairy ******* cow milker (support life providers).

Pasha likes this.
  10. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Their forum is hosted on Naver Cafe.

tamirtov and toons like this.
  11. Staxic

Staxic Member

Bout time you realized that Nimonix doesn't care about anything we suggest or do to make the game better. We both tried and failed to reach them and now they're seeing their demise.

BeeBee and toons like this.
  12. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

About time I realized? I have known NimoniX stopped caring for a long time now. I continued to make suggestions because I like to express my creativity. I only clung onto this game because it is literally one of its own kind. Nothing can compare. If the developers put even the slightest bit of heart into this game, it COULD flourish once again. Unfortunately, we all know that won't happen. NimoniX is only keeping this game alive until the contract expires is 2020 for the quick cash grab content twice every month. NimoniX stopped caring about quality content and game play, they only care about money.

It's a shame to see this game go down this way... I would've preferred them to either renew the contract with the same host to prevent account transfers again or have them sell it off to a more capable developing company.

BeeBee, astroboy215 and tamirtov like this.
  13. Staxic

Staxic Member

I said, "We both tried and failed to reach them and now they're seeing their demise." I wasn't attacking you but rather acknowledging that we both came to the same conclusion after years of trying to help the game prosper. I tried in OGP and GC consistently to bring ideas and concerns to the devs. They always ignored and kept the same practice they're at now.

14. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Sigh.. koreans lol.

astroboy215 likes this.
  15. DrizzyKick

DrizzyKick Active Member

Yikes

astroboy215 likes this.
  16. astroboy215

I feel you bro.... watching that vid makes me angry Lol its 2018 now and nothing has changed much.

HumoLoco likes this.
  17. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

More like buy the rights to it and remake the game

18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

The Dev QA was a fake event.

The game is only dying because 3 things; people have convinced themselves to be pessimistic to a point of self destruction, nobody plays more than 2 of the 40 stages in the game, and DDOS. Our new player retention would sky rocket if those things turned around. Notice how the last new stages they gave us were Cove and Moon reskins? The devs are giving the players what they want it's just the players only want bad garbage like plaza.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    tamirtov and WhoYu like this.
  19. astroboy215

Mfers really asked for a plaza when we could of got a trade system first... A whole rf upgrade would be nice af rather than scrolls getting upgraded with an extra skill function. People just give up cause its the same bs we get and the devs tell us ITS TBD. You can't blame the people for being pessimist cause look how they treat our community ? the reskins , the re scrolls , the constant boxes.We look like money to them

20. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Players good at economics understand why Trade will NEVER happen; people will only trade items and will never spend money again which will kill the game overnight financially. The devs know it's been asked for, they aren't ignoring us.
    Also the community has asked for almost literally everything it's received. People only play moon/glac ad nauseam and ignore all other stages so why put in anything but moon/glac reskins?
    RE scrolls are the greatest thing this games seen on a long time as they fix the issues holding the scrolls back while giving it a brand new game function AND can be obtained in 3 different ways with 1 being for free players. In other games when you can transform an item into a better variant of it it's called progression.
    Boxes have been in the game since its 07 release and if you dont like them nobody is making you buy them. People wanted items too strong to be average shop items so what do you expect when the games already free? Do people expect a hand job too?

NeoStrayFox likes this.