Rumble Fighter Unleashed S5: Developer Q&A with Nimonix

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by astroboy215, Aug 2, 2018.

?

Vote for rank gems to make a come back?

1. yes

66.7%
  2. no

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Boxes been here since when ? Dont compare these mystery boxes /silver to these milking boxes lol . People playing mostly moon and cove cuz other maps are trash RE scrolls are just another way to milk people -_- pay almost 2x price of normal scroll version to get scroll with 1 thing more (legit af) you cant get that sht without spending money (only some) Show me way for free to play people to get Black tort RE . Trade system would never kill the game if they will make updates every 1-2 weeks as it was before . You think that you know ,but you know nun about RF. Stop with that nonsense . "Do you expect a hand job too" from what I can see lately,that's exactly what you doing to GMs or even more you literally just blowing them with that nonsense you writing...

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ever heard of Warframe?

If you think trade system doesn't benefit to Nimonix then check Warframe to see how is it really benefited to the Warframe.

Merkulusthese and Pasha like this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You're right I shouldn't compare the original boxes because they were SUPER pay2win bait for the power level the game was at considering it was the only way to get Sage or the +200 SP hat amongst other stuff but I wouldn't know that because I didn't play in 07... oh wait...
    Other maps are amazing with their own unique features that moon lacks i.e. small drop combo ramps like on Chinatown or Rooftop, break out floors on Droid Lab or the flame turret hazard on magma tomb. Moon and Glacier are about as dynamic as a single scoop vanilla icecream cone.
    I actually got Blue Dragon from a 15 Crystal Box (Black Torts in it too) and BM'd to make it perm and I'm about to do the same thing to the Shaolin Tiger I got from a perm scroll box during xmas a few years back. By the way the RE scrolls only cost 12 bucks, same as Redemption, with the other 5 bucks goes towards 7 crystals which lets you pick a box of your choice to go with the package (as opposed to them picking it) or can be used to get perm sht or upgrade other scrolls to RE. It's almost like it's the crafting system people have been suggesting since OGP. Also the only one you can't get for free is Yellow Dragon RE but they've given away Red Boxes on weekends in the past so it's not technically impossible, just unlikely.
    It's not even in question by the way that trade system would annihilate Nimo's income. Why would people ever spend money on the game again on old items or ANY item when you can be given it? Do you really not see how that would play out? Basic concepts of economics here. Even if they charged people 200RC per trade it wouldn't even come close to making up the amount of money they'd lose and if you doubt me ask @Draygashi.
    Also the GMs don't like me at all and by the way it's called leading by example. Just because everyone else chooses to piss in the cereal when they get mad doesn't mean we have to.

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Isn't warframe on steam which creates money out of thin air?? Apples to Rocks comparison.

5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

If there will be new items in shop every 1-2 weeks some1 have to buy it 1st to trade it ,dont ya think ? Blah blah they wont make money from it ,basic economics sht -_- Use brain please ffs. People who spending money on boxes would do it again ,but they could trade duplicates. It may lower the income in 1st couple months ,but than if we had sht like that I fking know people would come back to rf and start spending their own money again lol Its more like investing in your business. More people more money . They can even make rares as "cant trade" items so people would trade carats or items for boxes = Save trade without scamm and income . People wanted trade system mostly to get rid of duplicates and to have save trades (since gms dont fkin care if you get scammed) I'm 100% Sure RF wont change for better and never gonna make a comeback (at least not with GMs who dont care) If you dont d riding GMs than I'm sorry for my last post (it looked like that) As a player who playing this game for 10th year I can see how shtty this game became :/ So why I'm playing ? Already 10th year on tha ship so imma be there till it sink like a captain!

tamirtov likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

lol just go play warframe to see for yourself. you can get all warframe primes for free and all these op af for free. yet they still make money off from the trade market and some ****

7. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Tengu, what makes you so convinced you're right when all the counterexamples are littered around us in the game and every update page? Even your economics stuff is disproved by anyone who's been a sophomore in high school, the items have to be generated from the store / game in the first place to be traded.

tamirtov likes this.
  8. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I have duplicate rares. I am only willing to give them up for incredibly high amounts of RC.

9. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

So you came back already ? Welcome back I guess...

10. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

they always come back

Pasha likes this.
  11. Draygashi

Yes, but regardless if I still played or not, I have multiple accounts with multiple rares that everyone desires. The only way I'd trade them, is for good amounts of RC. Thus proving that a trade system wont ruin NimoniX's income.

tamirtov likes this.
  12. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Warframe has a trade system.
    Everyone that has rare items can sell/trade them to other players in exchange for Platinum (Paid for currency)
    That hasn't harmed DE in the slightest. Players need rares, but the players that have the rares want plat in exchange for their rares. So how do they get those rares? They buy Plat from DE so they can trade other players. Everyone wins.

tamirtov and Draygashi like this.
  13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Once items can be traded nobody will wanna buy RC for most items, they'll just trade scrolls back and forth thus nuking the games income. Why buy the scroll you want when you can borrow it from homeboy then trade back tomorrow or next week. Extremely easy concept to grasp.
    Again you totally ignore the fact warframe isn't propped by any normal trade system it's propped by the STEAM MARKET.
    You do realize how extreme of a fringe case you are right? Most players don't even own a portion of the shop much less the entire thing plus nearly every rare. The masses would trade scroll for scroll and completely remove the need for RC for any content that isn't brand new but even then those items can still be traded so friends can use it while you're logged off.

The ONLY way this would be implemented is if they taxed a few dollars from both traders but even then it's suspect if such a mechanic could be coded in a way that someone couldn't exploit just like they did with the Test a Scroll function.

tamirtov likes this.
  14. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

Bro you are wildddd. Trade system should be free as well as being able to gift your own RC. People will still buy RC regardless.Trading scrolls like yellow dragon RE ppl will want high amounts of RC for it . So people will go out their way and buy RC for it. Money should never be tax from both players that’s stupid

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  15. Draygashi

I still would not give up my rares unless some offered me like 10,000 RC minimum. I don't want to trade for something I already have. I want currency.

astroboy215 likes this.
  16. redvocaloid

redvocaloid Clean Up Crew

Trade systems wouldnt hurt the I mean look at csgo and tf2 they have items worth in the thousands rares that are actually rare (rip yellow dragon)would be worth more.

tamirtov and astroboy215 like this.
  17. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

@[GM]Toast @[GM]Shadow @[GM]Gourdy can you convince the developers to put trade system in for the next big update ??

tamirtov and dodobird123 like this.
  18. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

@[GM]Toast @[GM]Shadow @[GM]Gourdy

tamirtov likes this.
  19. Draygashi

20. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

It's something we've considered, but ultimately its up to NimoniX tbh.