Rumble Royal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crossfire2, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

It's another useless thread? Its called a suggestion, don't you want the game to get bigger and more popular? You know that some of the reason why a lot of people quit is because were not getting any events its just more boxes and more scrolls and exos nothing else and some people logs on because they want to gw and be on the top but since its broken now and no one is going to fix it why bother to play?

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

That's why there will be more rules like in OGP when we had the Rumble Royal those who kept on lagging had to dip and for the guild you know that the only way to participate in this tournament is if the guilds are in the top 20 rankings and if you want to be in the top 20 rankings the players in the guild would have to win battles in guild wars so most people would have to participate in order to be in the tournament, and those 4 players were just elected for the main tournament because they were the best in the guild.

3. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

Why would you pay to be in the RR? If you didn't get a spot in the tournament that probably means that you weren't good even, even if they didn't get ddosed they still would of lost because they weren't good enough

4. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

Gem fighter has some stuff that rf doesn't like the attack booster v.2? And some other titles

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea it's hell useless thread. If this thread is a suggestion then this thread need to be dam destroy. I dont care about the popular and game to get bigger. The game to get bigger is only we need to gather new players not guild war. Guild war has nothing improve or make big with this shet game. It's some bullshet. These people are not quit because of we were getting any events. The event existing. The reason why people went to downhill, because OGP dont give them the information that RF is moving to GC but they didnt they destroy yall. I didnt see some issued broken or something. RF look dam fine to me.

and i am mention you again. We are not getting Rumble Royal because NOBODY dam ******* guildwar and we have ddos issued tho.

6. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

RR3 had Astros as a prize for the winning guilds 1st to 3rd place so since everyone wanted it a certain guild told them they can join their guild for 200 astros because they were confident to win for everyone.

7. DoctorDoom

DoctorDoom Member

Yo bio made 3k Astros off of ngas tryna join

8. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

And you think new players can adjust to the game if everyone is spamming their cheap exos and their crazy avolans? I can guess about 50% of the new players would die in less then 20 second because of cheap run z and crazy stuff like stats, but if you have some old players come back they would know how the game works and is able to counter them. Besides if you think about it most guilds like Tomb,Elixir,Graveyard and a bunch of other guilds play the game so they can guild war. OGP made it clear that RF is moving, when RF was moving from OGP to GC everyone knew it because it was in RF facebook page, and it was in the OGP website and everyone was talking about it. If you think this is a useless post you think of a way for more players to join, a lot of the new players do nhaa or AI mode idiot.

9. kyoz123

kyoz123 Well-Known Member

Royal tingle

10. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

Also weren't you in Crippled before? You should know first hand what everyone in the guild does whenever they log on,

11. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

That just made it p2w not s2w if you have to pay to join the tournament

12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

New players can be best us. You never know. You wasted of your time to typing that some lame ass essay.

OGP didnt make it clear that RF is moving. Proof? Where did you hear it from? Mostly of them dont do forum, dont have facebook, dont have time to check it. I didn't thinking of more players to join to play nhaa or al mode. It must be you. All yours. Because you talk too much like trump.

I can train new players then see how is it going. And I can prove you wrong.

I don't care about Crippled. I drained their dam lp. All infamous guild are trash more than GoDs, a dead guild ass.

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  13. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

Funny how you drained them but still never hit 1.2klp keep lying kid and are you willing to train new players? Lets see that. In OGP everyone was talking about RF moving and you want proof? Why did RF give us 10k astros????? Is it because they were just that nice??? If you look at OGP website and press rf (if its still there) theres like a page of words saying how RF is moving and reason why everyone was talking about it so either your blind or your stupid.

14. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

I don't think I ever saw Anarchy get above 1klp much less you

15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ok.
    You look like hell stupid more than trump's big mouth.

In OGP, gave us 10k astros to destroy our transfer agreement. Is that how you crying over the limited items transfer back in gc and blame gc for being lame ass limited transfer? Yea stay trash. Still I didn't see any that OGP give the information that rf is moving. I am sure everyone crying over GC for being late ass transfer.

I dont gw anymore because gw is trash now ddos is trash now. I rather to have deal with the hacker more than ddoser. I am playing battle for the throne pvp is better than gwing.

I have ready to stock up the L in my dam stock before it running out. I think it must be yours.

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

Calling me trump when your the one like trump and Hitler guy said we don't need old players and need new players, trump and Hitler liked it small

17. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

Translation duq duq duq duq duq duq duq

18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

We dont need the people like you. We need old players, and new players.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  19. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

20. Crossfire2

Crossfire2 New Member

So why did you say we need new players not old players in your previous reply? Short term memory or just plain dumb?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.