Scammers-Big disappointment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ProjectTitan, Sep 12, 2018.

1. ProjectTitan

ProjectTitan New Member

game is going to shut down, and after i spent on only one account more then 1100usd on +shop
    I can not get refund even 10% of Redfox credits to start play another game from theyir company
    And where is logic

So at the end i pay more then 1100 usd for not exsisting game that soon not gone be able to play it
    For that money i could bought 30 games on stram and play for years

Good bye redfox,
    I dont have anything agains GM but deliver a message to your boss, he can take money i pay you for not exsisting game and go spent on psyho therapy and go attent some business course

2. Drexme

Drexme Active Member

Why did you spend that much money on a dying game? Did you not check the state of the game before you spent any amount of money on it? Do some research next time... Let this be a lesson to you...

PS: You can try and do a charge back from your bank or credit card company.

3. Chanel

Chanel New Member

You wouldn't want to invest with redfox's other games either. BlackDesert maybe but any other game will be neglected just as bad...Like drex said take the L and research the next game you play, see if it's worth spending even 0.10$ This is terrible indeed but you should've known from the population and lack of support that this game wasn't going to last...come on now. Use your head.

4. Cesha

Cesha New Member

you made a big mistake investing into a dead game, ask around whether a game is dead and do a search like others have said already. generally you would never want to buy things from korean mmorpgs because they provide a pathetic service and only keep servers alive to milk cash off of livestocks (this is what they think we are) they ignore the community even from their own country. Better luck in a next mmo :(

MissyPoo likes this.
  5. Quirino

Quirino Active Member

That's not how it works. You've paid for plus shop credits, you used those credits to buy plus shop items and you were able to use those items. You cannot expect a refund after you've been given a service that you paid for. That's like ordering a meal from a restaurant, completely eat the meal and then complain you didn't enjoy it and demand a replacement or money back. If you got your money back now, you would be scamming them, instead of the other way around.

6. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

How come ppl were able to do that??? That's what i was told to do also but i didn't do it, But i know ppl who got more then thousand back on recalling their money for bad services??? How could that been possible then? thats just a simple question not saying your wrong cause your not, but more how the **** they were able to do it