[Scroll] Time

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by Shagaru0z, May 16, 2019.

?

Do you like this Scroll?

1. Yes, I like It.

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, I don't like It.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    8 hit combo: The first punch will be a straight punch, the second and 3rd hit will do 3 punches each, (It will look like as seen In the gif above) and the last hit will be White Tiger's last punch In PPPP combo. White Tiger RE's KKKKP combo does 12 hits so I don't think this first combo Is op. (The second and 3rd hit can have Xero Discus animation effect). Option 2: It can look like Shadow Ninjutsu scroll but instead of the shadow hitting your opponent It's a time image of yourself blurring In.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]Grab: will involve this upper-cut at (0:01 - 0:04)

[​IMG]
    and the last hit will have the knock down animation of your opponent from "Mystic Arts" last kick In It's KPPPK combo.

Kick combo: The hit before the last hit will freeze you In time before delivering the final blow:
    [​IMG]
    Following the hit above will be the final blow, this:
    [​IMG]

Full kick combo: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 4 hit combo.

The last hit of this gif, will freeze your opponent In time;
    [​IMG]
    then:
    [​IMG]
    and lastly; the after hits:
    [​IMG]
    something like "Tempest". In the The Flash gif above, you just swamp The Flash's punches as shown In the gif above for kicks; along with the after-hits. If you don't want to create a new animation for The Flash's after-hits on the opponent In the gif animation, If that's too much, then you can put the "Skyhorn Custom's" B move, "Shining Rain" affect of the person hit by B move "Shining Rain" animation instead.

[​IMG]Counter: Stands straight up with arms folded, kinda like the end of Choy's second nanmu without the laughter. When opponent hits; It will look like this, he/she stops In time:
    [​IMG]
    (Optional): You can add the last hit of Gungki's KKPP combo and time continues for them after the hit.

[​IMG]Ground hit: Arms folded like counter, teleport In the air and comes down straight onto your opponent with a stomp. He won't teleport directly to the opponent because I think that would be too op or a problem because players might teleport off the stage, they will just move a few inches forward, kinda like "Dark Haze Ninjutsu".
    [​IMG]

Juggle launcher: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    After you press the last punch; your character's image fades, they fade In behind the disappearing image, rushes and punches them In the gut, like a time illusion If you know what I'm talking about.

[​IMG]Second hit then fades into...
    [​IMG]
    gut punch.
    [​IMG]

Second nanmu (with purple aura):

You stand In place while your afterimages/time-images attacks your opponent. (Flashes of yourself).

[​IMG]

Or

second nanmu stops him In time;
    [​IMG]
    then finish him with this combo.
    [​IMG]
    (Or any combination of the 3).

Stance, with walk
    [​IMG]

Price Is 1050 RC or 80000 Carat.

Creator IGN: TheNight

(Alternate moves).
    Counter [​IMG] As In my previous post: "Stands straight up with arms folded, kinda like the end of Choy's second nanmu without the laughter. When opponent hits; It will look like this, he/she stops In time":
    [​IMG]
    But then It does the rapid kicks and after-hits that was meant for the kick combo In my previous post above.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kick combo:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The 2nd hit can be a chop like "Shaolin Crane's" [​IMG][​IMG] with one hand behind back and have this effect:
    [​IMG]
    then a knee to the stomach with hands behind back still then ends with a straight punch, like Android's default Scroll's punch combo's first punch.

Creator IGN: TheNight

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

i just wanted to inform you that you have contracted the rare disease called gey

3. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

(In-relation to the kick combo):
    [​IMG]
    Just the raid kicks for this gif, not the whole gifs.[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Opponent being hit. [​IMG]

RE move. XD
    [​IMG]
    Or
    [​IMG]
    Joking.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  4. Zeept

Zeept Creator of Inferno Guitar

Lol your aborable bro , Zepty Zupports

Shagaru0z likes this.
  5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Shagaru0z likes this.
  6. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

A recovery attack like "Blood Dragon"? XD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  7. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

8. Starberry

You should also put an update log below the suggestion post so that supporters can know the most up to date changes made with your suggestion.

Shagaru0z likes this.
  9. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

Give me an example, you mean the title of this thread?

10. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

[​IMG]

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  11. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

[​IMG]

12. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

Some notes.

- Your combos are not organized at all. For instance, you have PPPP, then you got the grab input after. It's better to have all of the combo input commands listed first (PPP, KKK, KPP) and then do the grabs/counters and such.

- Gifs can only do so much without sprite animations. Do not rely soley on them. Devs will not catch what you're trying to portray and just do it however they want and make it something you didn't want in the first place. Find some characters that do the moves you want and get someone to animate your sprites or put them seprately. You should use other suggestions as a reference, but do not copy what you see.

- Everything should be put into the first two posts. Its confusing to see you put combos under comments.

Good luck.

Shagaru0z and NeoStrayFox like this.
  13. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

I see what your saying Star, I wish I can put It where xenlyiin comment Is.

14. Starberry

If you want to insert a change/update log for your suggestion, maybe I can get the thread tweaked for you.

I definitely would need your permission first before processing the request. :)

15. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

To be honest, I don't think I have anything else to add but If you want to, you can.

16. Starberry

If you ever want to proceed with your earlier request, just send in a ticket or ping me on the forums. :)

Shagaru0z likes this.
  17. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

What earlier request? refresh my memory please.