See me in game, SEE ME IN STREET TOO

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Immortal, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

All you BELLORAS LITTLE BOYS running your mouth acting tough in game, i understand conflict between acc race to belloras race and talking #$#@ is part of rf as long its around inside video game, but dont bring up other ethnic, race, family..., grown up and have some respect. its just a dam video game relax. at the end of day, video are just for fun, killing little free time, its not something you want do focust rest of your life, work, get married, have kids, raised your kids... repspect your father and mother and love your brothers and sister. and be good for your country and socially. that what you need focust on. not dam video game that give you nothing back in return. but block or slow you down from moving forward in real life. yes im low level, i dont play all the time, i love rf , i spend some time with it. and when im in game, i play my role as acc to fight other race. For being a true acc i always gonna talk @#$@ about belloras race. and something you need accept. but i never ever bring up your real life ethinic, culture, family and talk bad about it. because i am a grown ass man. What ever u do or have in real life is none of my business. My life focust 1% in game 99% in real life , but since some of you acting tough and like talk @#$# about other peoples real life. my toy Cobra supper charger 640 WHP , come play with me here on the street. -King-
    01E49E0E-0A98-4585-A5B6-8CE0741181DD.jpg cobra 2.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

cobra 4.jpg IMG_3033.JPG

Attached Files:

3. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

I think what you really want is to be a MAU rider after all... you sort of do that in real life haha