Seeking tips as an outdated player

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by soliduz, Jul 15, 2018.

1. soliduz

soliduz New Member

Hello everyone,

I've been playing 9dragons since the old grindy Acclaim days and tried every publisher that adapted it and even some private servers.
    Now it's been a while since I've played it at RedFox Games, just in the first few days and a lot has changed since then. Changes like the VE update and such which gives me quite a tough time as I've never seen such huge changes to the game.
    So now here I am, not really sure what to expect or how to behave in the game.
    Could anyone give me a quick rundown of the current state of the game compared to vanilla 9dragons, especially on do's and don'ts?
    Started a warrior now, as I usually do with my first char, but with the current VE system that seems outrageous. Are you supposed to rely on VE restoration pills or sorts?

Thanks to anyone who took the time for reading and maybe replying.

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hello,
    Nice to see old players back in game.

The new patch with class balance is only 2 weeks old. We all test now the changes into our characters. The difference between Acclaim version and this one is the fact that in Acclaim we didn't have so many in game items so we build our character on stats & skills. Now items and gear plays a major part.

I started with warrior, than I made a healer. My warrior is almost level cap and healer HG12.

On low level you will have a problem with VE unless you get some help from in game. Roles like healer and hybrid have VE buffs and on warrior they also add 2 VE buffs, absorb into VE (certain ammount) and increase VE by a certain ammount. You also can check my guide on VE leech :

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/ve-newby-guide-after-class-balancing.43372/

soliduz likes this.