[Serious] Carats Discussion

Discussion in 'Notices' started by [GM]Gourdy, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Because I actually know carat hackers lmao. They use a different tool for that. Never said it shouldn't be patched. All I was saying is no one uses it for carats and it doesn't affect players looking for trades.

2. Heartless182

Heartless182 New Member

It is kinda hard to earn carats i cant really get my own way unless i hav a Silver British but other then that its alot of work

tinytinytintin likes this.
  3. myescent

myescent New Member

Now watch Nomonix use this information to make it harder to earn carats. Just like Nimonix making top 10 scroll boxes after asking us what scrolls THAT WE PURCHASED that we wanted back.

4. xpbandit

xpbandit Active Member

Carats are a lot easier to earn, but only in short increments.

Daily log in and easy daily quests provide me with roughly 3k. Add in about an hour of game play it takes to finish those quests, I'm earning about 5k an hour, playing very casually. Sometimes, if I'm able to complete more quests, I get roughly 10k a day. What earns huge carats are the quests.

When all easy quests are fulfilled, carat gain becomes difficult, but this is where the grind comes in. Otherwise, just for playing the game for fun will result in a very high carat rate.

I think the current rate at earning carats is fine, considering the amount of carat content.

tinytinytintin and tamirtov like this.
  5. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

Alright, if you say so lol.

6. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

Clowns these days...

Yusuke and tinytinytintin like this.
  7. Mamika

Mamika Active Member

I personally hate how long it takes to earn Carats...When I first started to play RF it sucked so bad to get a good scroll since i wasn't able to put real money into the game..and I know many noobie players along with me agree it sucks so they normally turn to NHAA which I think is...pretty bad also lol

8. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

It gets patched every update and updated moments later lol. 2nd round boss mode rooms are not allowed. Any users caught participating will be investigated and may or may not be banned depending on the severity.

tamirtov, Shana and tinytinytintin like this.
  9. Desiderio

Desiderio Clean Up Crew

It's pretty easy to earn carats since there isn't much to buy with carats so people would have ton of unused carats. But yeah BM all day=quick carats

10. NebuKiniza

NebuKiniza Clean Up Crew

It's easy but it can always be easier.

11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I miss auto clear :(

Fraud, NebuKiniza and HumoLoco like this.
  12. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

?

13. xTlRex

xTlRex Clean Up Crew

• I earn about 6,000carats a day.
    • Theres probably 3ways that I earn my carat by. I do my daily quests and I sometimes get banks from them, I farm boss mode and sell the chests and I just play moon for fun using the silver british.
    • Carat`s are easy to earn so no, not really. Theres nothing we could discuss about carats. To the new users its even better, they have at least 15k by level 3 if they do their normal quests.

tinytinytintin and tamirtov like this.
  14. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Might as well voice my opinion on it while I'm visiting the forums at the moment.

1) The first question would depend on the various ways of earning the carats and which category you fit in. Additionally, carat gain limit is 600 carats per game, so take that into consideration.
    • Obtaining by playing Battle/Rumble Mode : It is semi-difficult to earn carats. You would need to win a lot to earn the most carats, while the losing team or players gain lower carats, despite the effort needed. Many beginners on the game will probably lose a lot against the players who have been around for a while, and as a result they will find themselves struggling to earn carats. That is, not taking the beginner system into account.

• Obtaining by playing Boss Mode : Probably the easiest way to receive carats, yet ironically needs a lot of effort, motivation and time. You'll be sacrificing time that you should be having fun with others in order to "farm" carats. Again, assuming that beginners do not know how monsters and bosses work, they will be struggling to earn carats. Those who use this method of farming carats will need "resources" such as STR, SP and so on.

• Obtaining by Daily Quest Boxes, Lucky Chests & Bonus Presents : The easiest way of making carats, excluding the Beginner System (which will be explained below) since it involves low or no work at all. One problem though, is that it's primarily based on a probability, because it is in fact a BOX. Additionally, there are limitations including limited boxes and so on.

• Obtaining by the Beginner System : Very straight-forward and easy. All you need to do is level up and you get yourself carat coupons. By the time you finish the Beginner System (in approximately only 1 day excluding all other methods) you should have about 27,000 carats if I remember correctly.

---

2) It varies to be honest. I'd say I earn at least 500 carat coupons if all I do is just log in and do at least half of the daily quests. The maximum I have ever earned in a day was I think... 40,000 carats? That was by spamming Boss Mode all day long...

---

3) Honestly in my opinion it's the Battle or Rumble modes. You get to hang out with friends and perhaps the community in general and perhaps having fun in the game. Win or lose, it's a pretty refreshing source of earning carats. You'll meet new people too by interacting with them. Of course, there are those who disrupt the fun but I won't be taking that into consideration.

---

4) I don't think I have much to say. Maybe considering on increasing the rates for carat and EXP gain in-games while figuring out a way for beginners of the game to earn carat and EXP without sacrificing anything that will make them struggle. One thing for sure is that Happy Hour is helping, so I hope that's here to stay for good.

Oof.. I took 30 minutes to write this whole thing. 5 minutes left in my public library time...

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  15. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

1. difficult
    2. 2k-3k (4-5 hours)
    3. moon, because my playstyle is too focused
    4. ya it must **** to be a beginner
    >not winning first few weeks = less than 30 carats per game
    >getting vultured cuz u suk = less than 10 carats per game in moon

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. TheRealDexter

TheRealDexter Well-Known Member

carats arent that hard for me to earn, i jus bm, moon or glace for them

17. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks for all the feedback! This has helped us better understand how a portion of the players feel about carats. We'll hopefully use this for better future planning!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.