[Serious] Spenders

Discussion in 'Notices' started by [GM]Gourdy, Apr 11, 2016.

?

Do you want spenders events?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawrs

Rawrs Active Member

Honestly i think spenders is a great time to get Rares for everybody, BUT i wish it would be a fair spender for everybody including Carat + RC spender and each with their different Rare's you can get ofc the RC one would have more and better ones but this gives people the opportunity to earn some stuff to with carat instead of being only exclusive to RC people

2. SomeHyena

SomeHyena Active Member

Short answer: Yes
    Long answer: Yes, but with a proviso.
    First, there should be carat spenders alongside at least half of the rc spenders events. Now, on to the meaty bits.
    For many people (especially people who are slightly older, perhaps living on their own) who play this game, they can't buy every scroll or spend every spenders, especially not when they're weekly or even bi-weekly. I put forward that spenders should either be cosmetics / accessories (no sets, but mostly single clothing pieces or accessories) for a lesser amount bi-weekly... say 2 tiers, 10$ for timed and 25$ for permanent. Of course, this formula would bring in money from those people with a little bit of extra money to spend but not too much, so I propose that there is also a monthly spenders running alongside (or possibly just alternating), with tiers starting at 50$ and going up, with the higher tiers (100$-200$) offering sets and much more rare items. (Perhaps with boxes peppered in, like 5 of X boxes at 75$?)
    In my opinion though, rare scrolls and exos should stay in boxes... they should be RARE, not seen in almost every single room. (with that said please bring back the ninja fox corps boxes too thanks)

Edit: to clarify I don't mean just one item for 25$, but to just include either one item from a set or a few accessories that aren't parts of a set (such as black and white cat ears or permanent versions of ga-0 wings)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  3. Boketto

Boketto Clean Up Crew

I say spenders should come back, though the prizes should fit.
    I would personally suggest to keep some of the items (Master/Fashionista Titles, Gladiator Set, etc.) away from spenders, and have them earned through events or tourneys instead.

4. Mesmeric

Mesmeric New Member

I really have to agree with this. I personally feel this would work a lot more efficiently for Rumble Fighter's user base and for Red Fox.

Spender's work better when they are timed than as surprises. We can expect rares to be coming. It's just easier to set money aside, than suddenly have to come up with it because that rare we missed the last two events finally showed its face again. I'm more likely to set money aside for events that I know are coming. I'm a lot less likely to drop a large sum when it was unexpected or too close to the last large spender event.

That benefits not just us, but the game. Some people may be able to drop those large sums every week, but I feel like it would get a lot more attention if it was spaced decently. The spender base would be higher. A month is something to anticipate. Weekly makes it just your normal everyday thing. It's not as exciting. Monthly is something I can spend $50 on. Weekly is overdone. It looks like the game is trying to **** it's community dry than putting life back into the game which is what these events should be. Fun.

5. Zhire

Zhire Clean Up Crew

Yes, a good spender events are very good both for us and the company. You make a decent amount of money while we players are happy with the prizes we receive. It's a win-win situation!

6. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

Put neko ears in the spenders 8)

7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Fraud likes this.
  8. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

I thought you quit. Welcome back fam

9. FUJlN

FUJlN Best Dressed

Elf ears, Cloak of Time, Black flash, Gladiator set

10. Tigre95

Tigre95 Member

Yes, 50$ max bi-weekly or monthly RC spenders and Carat spenders hosted the same day as the updates would be cool.

11. Tezmanian

Tezmanian Well-Known Member

Spenders event is nice but do not over do it. Honestly I'd say do it every blue moon as to and have the prizes permanent stuff. You could probably make low rank prizes either one of the exp/carat cats or Dragon so at least those unwilling to go big walk away with something.

Try not to overhaul the $$, $100 for those willing seems the best.

I'll say it again though, top prizes have got to be permanent or if it has to be timed its gotta be at the max time limit. I remember back with OGP RF, barely ever used what ever rare stuff I got with events because they were all short timed.

12. Cloud94

Cloud94 Active Member

Yea scrolls should be boxes and events (enchant events maybe?), anything else can be in spenders.

13. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

The 50 votes no tho LMAO

Yusuke likes this.
  14. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Word, I want to know their reasons for saying no. How else do they expect for everyone to get rare items? Gourdy can only do so many events.

Fraud likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That's what a biggest disappoint, because they can't tell us why saying no, they must be have low self esteem nor they think they will end up in da flambait nor scare to get banned for saying no. A huge ******* disappoint.

Yusuke likes this.
  16. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

I think I have a good idea for spender, I thought about it and I will like to share it.
    2500 RC 1 Christmas box + 2 Tempest Chest
    3500 RC Patrick's PJ Top + Patrick's PJ Gloves (Perm) + 1 Christmas box
    4500 RC Patrick's PJ Bottom+ Patrick's PJ Hat+Lost Legacy Chest
    5500 RC Patrick's PJ Slipper+ Black Friday Cape+ Elf Ear(Perm)
    Top spender
    1-2 Chest of their choosing
    3-5 3 Letter name

Any changes? go ahead and fix.

17. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Sorry, too many boxes lol.

Fraud, tamirtov and CrownedEmpress like this.
  18. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

Something else then, for example the jersey? or the W11 Cleats? Haha dude I'm just brain storming ya know ;D

tinytinytintin likes this.
  19. Elliptic

Elliptic Best Dressed

Too many rares in 1 spender ^
    Elf Ears + PJ Set + BFC?
    and I really don't want 3-5 people having 3 letter IGN's.
    Rather have it kept rare maybe 1 , 3 letter ign every 5 months.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Why though. GC made them more readily available. Besides it's not like there's a limited amount of IGNs available. I think the last time they gave away 10-15 3-letter IGNs.

Fraud and tinytinytintin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.