Serious **** you man RF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thedarklord87, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

100 try to make Wutang spirit which is a simple thing just to make c11 n c12 book i cant even get 1??
    WTF is this rate man honestly, this is beyond logic n comprehension...
    you just make another paying customer give up on spending, good job!
    even if this **** trash is 1% rate i still can get one but i cant even get one from 100try omg i cant believe this **** i even use mcg x5

2. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Just make random books until you get the one you need, is a lot cheaper than to make spirit.

I know this does not fix the create rate but is a way around it...

3. Thedarklord87

Ya agree with you, but it’s really stupid rate for even something simple like this.
    I really don’t dare to think of the horror of those more rare stuff.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Couple of days ago, 15 stacks with band craft, new premium and new lvl 5 tiger buff.
    1 Wt spirit.
    Seems to have been like that for a while from what I’ve been getting
    I used to average 1 wt spirit per 3 stacks kl spirit with no band craft and before new premium and pets, nowhere near now

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Also did 25 kl epi attempts with mcg x10, band craft, new premium and tiger lvl 5 buff. Got one epi.
    Seems to be pure luck with epi but a pretty bad streak of fails there when other ppl in league getting 2 or more from 10 tries

6. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Try with 5x mcg, for something as simple as those clan spirits, they have ridiculously low rate

7. Thedarklord87

if u bother to read, i create 100x with 100x mcg x5 n i didnt get even a single wutang spirit which is only used for clan book.
    a simple thing in game harder than getting my grandma to run 50km

8. Floricel

Floricel Member

Are you on Yin or on Tao?

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I would not define maxing out skills as "a simple thing". The level of the skill can make a big difference in PVP (for example evade buff). So it shouldn't be the easiest thing to get either. I think the rates are fine - there has to be a challenge after all.

10. antibosch-delete

antibosch-delete Member

I tried to make as well for Bot i did about 50 tries and 1 success.
    I think the rate is very low

11. Thedarklord87

Wait till u do 100 try with 100mcg x5 n not even 1 then you tell me is fine, you telling me a single wutang spirit which I didn’t even get one during this try. Is worth more than 20stack kl spirit[150m] n 100mcg x5[500mil]
    So 1 wutang spirit I need abt 1bil sinces 650m is not enough to make one. I need 5b to get a single c11 book n 10b for c12 book. Is that what u saying? Normal? Logic?
    So for just 10 skill to hit c12
    You will need 150b logic? Then at the same time 150b you still have fail rate, logic?
    I am not asking it to be easy, I am saying it’s riddiculas to not even get 1 for 100try using x5 mcg. If I never use mcg I still can accept but using mcg make me wonder if that **** even work

12. Thedarklord87

It’s Tao, after this maintenance I think base drop rate reduce n craft have become harder, it’s just my feel

13. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Idk maybe rates have dropped then. I used to get 1 spirit within 10-20 tries without mcg. If you really didn't get a single spirit within 100 tries + mcg 5x then something is wrong.

Thedarklord87 and BirdbrainX like this.
  14. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

In my opinion, if you wanna craft the Spirit of abc Clan thingy, just do so casually.

I crafted 36 over a month long session couple of months ago, just to get rid of my excess stacks of SoK. Red stones are fairly easy to get from black dragon weapon boxes, and multiple stacks of SoK can be gotten in a day if you spend some time farming furious mobs like me. I crafted them with just band attribute set to craft rate bonus and no MCG. The success rates are fairly low, so I didn't mind burning thru my stacks of SoK since they were taking up alot of valuable storage space. My advise is not to spend MCGs on them, and just do it casually.

[​IMG]

15. BirdbrainX

Could be a very bad streak of RNG.

Think it happened to me a couple of times. Maybe crafted just 1 from 8 stacks of SoK. It happens. :(

16. Thedarklord87

Yes I didn’t, I rarely rage but this time really blow me up but I get around the same rate as u before abt 5-15 try for one

17. Thedarklord87

Yes I can understand bad luck day but using mcg is kinda suppose to break the bad luck but... anyway how do band buff work? I got 3 band that set for drop rate but the band buff is a stupid 5% xp boost do u have to max out that particular buff before it work? One band max out will do or all band have to max out?

18. BirdbrainX

The band attributes?

The bandmaster can reset and assign band rank attribute points once every 24hrs. He/she can assign up to 30 points to max out any one attribute - such as craft rate bonus to get 50% bonus to base craft success rates of any given item.

You will receive the band attribute "bonus" if you belong to that particular band. Assigning attribute points to a band that you do not belong to does not apply to you.

19. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

I think you are confusing two things - band (league) buff and band attribute points.

Imo create spirit of clan... is not worth it. First of all use random book creation, open some stack of DoC boxes, then buy books from auctioner or stands.Create something in 9d should be always the last choice. Always.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  20. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Sorry, I missed that but that's very concerning since you used mcg 5x. In my experience I make around 2 to 5 in every 10 tries so idk