SeupaiiDeFuk???

Discussion in 'Titan' started by Evhinkz, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Evhinkz

Evhinkz New Member

I know that I am weak. But I grind hard for my stuff. How about you? Are you that weak that you use bug to kill knowing that you're already a rider? Garbage! My spec's barrier just expired and applied additional def rune to counter your bugging abilities. But still you manage to get through and try to run. But sorry the screenshot button and my finger works faster than your brain.
    With all due respect to the RedFox team, how long will you tolerate this kind of activity? I don't care and we don't care if their whole race gets wiped out. The game is too good to be destroyed by this kind of people. :) Actions please. Actions!

Attached Files:

• Seu.png
      Seu.png
      File size:
      957.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  2. marcos02

marcos02 New Member

cry cry stop crying, and use less Dual Cliente

3. marcos02

marcos02 New Member

my account is available to check, stop crying and use less, double client, this is ending with gambling, same junk you who uses several pessonagem on the same computer

4. Triztt

Triztt Member

This is a game glitch not a bug on purpose of your opponent. Also forum is not the right place for this. If you feel offended make a ticket via ticket system. (https://help.playredfox.com/en/support/tickets)

marcos02 likes this.
  5. Evhinkz

Evhinkz New Member

Well nvm. SOD3 forever to you and ghost town. Hahahaha. Bugs and cheating are all that you can rely on today. So have a good life "Legits". :p

6. Triztt

Triztt Member

That's why all the bells left this server, because ACC's only know how to bug and cheat. Good point of you:rolleyes: