So I finally started playing Warframe...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Phawnix, Mar 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

For me is Ark Evolve Survival. Even though im a griefer whos hated by everyone in my server lmao

Phawnix likes this.
  2. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

a few questions

what the f does affinity do? i know you need it to respawn but is that it?

what is the melee/firearm channel? like when i have my sword out I can press R3 and it gives my sword a little bit of a glow but doesn't seem to change much else

what's up with the customize UI screen? can't seem to access most functions on the right side, and the "legacy" or "vetruvian" options don't seem to change much other than the background

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Lmao bro
    Affinity is what they call EXP in Warframe

And idk about the Firearm channel might be the same as the melee channel, but when you activate your melee channel enemies will take extra energy from you when they hit you, but your dmg increases highly.

See if this helps with accessing those options on thile right side of your UI
    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/958141-controller-bug/

Phawnix likes this.
  4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

oh aight so it takes exp away when you die

not the best game mechanic but it's pretty easy to stay alive and even if you die people usually revive you

WhoYu and HumoLoco like this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You have 4 frames and a few maxed weapons, pets, and dumb stated mods?
    That is.

I have more stuff than you have yet i didn't spent my money on warframe only i have spent is only less than $100. You should be the one who should've shut the f**k up man. No wonder tu mama es una malo puta madre muerta pendejo.

do the grind is only way to get you more materials and affinity. Why spent money on? You could've saved those money to buy new cars or buy new gf whatever you could do with the money with your shetty life.

I would've been shut the f**k up if you have more stuffs and play more than I played. but nope, I have more shet than you have. MASTER RANK DOES NOT F**KING MATTER tell it to everyone in game.

affinity = exp. Don't waste it for revive if you are trying to lvl up all your frame and weapons, cuz it will cost you affinity, it took your lvl that you have earned away and slow you down the mastery rank.

Melee channel give you 100% damage more and boost on status by channeling to cost your enegery. by press R3. before was L2 since they changed new melee update patch. It does big change when you channeling melee but it will drain your energy quick.
    It helps you to end the tank enemies such as bombard or exiums quicker.

You can customize ui screen, they offered you different colors. That is. I using stalker ui.

also when you want to play warframe? I can play with you and give you anything you needed for free.

Phawnix likes this.
  6. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

i only used affinity to revive once when in the eidolen plains... but yeah f that place for now everything one shots me

i'm on right now just idle smoking a bowl lmao give me a sec

send me that clan invite, and i'm mastery rank 2 i think that means i can trade

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOOOOOOOL one shots man. I feel you, i used to be like that when its my first time to playing warframe. I can help you. Gimme show you the volt builds.

I can take you to the boss to get valkyire or rhino if you want to. Literally i can take you anywhere in planets.

Phawnix likes this.
  8. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

yeah i got one slot for another frame i want either rhino or mesa prime but probably won't be able to get that for a whiiiile lmao so i'll get rhino

9. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Obviously you dont understand english at all, i played for what? 1-2 months max? Before I got bored. Sorry i invest most of my time into my music instead of playing video games all day

10. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

guns.

i need lots of guns.

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

gg. Volt is all about press 4 to win. but max duration is good for volt since you will need his abilities to keep you alive long.

For basic player like you can have most of these mods but not prime, you can use normal one.
    [​IMG]

For advance player, these mods are corrupted mods.
    [​IMG]

Hardcore, should be look like this since i dont have those arcane, been farming time to time. also arances are too expensive.
    [​IMG]

I will help you get all normal frame after you are comfort with warframe i can give you ember prime or hybrid prime for free.

Soma prime is worth your invest, but i will try to farm a soma prime receiver part. I can give you full prime set for guns are braton prime and burston prime, and for secondary are akstiletto prime and Lex prime. That's all i will let you have them. some of them are required mastery rank i dont know which is tho. Will check them later. Also once you join my clan, you can check my labs they are available to you to get a lots of guns to lvl up on your mastery rank.

Then you have no rights to talk about warframe. Simple as that shet. That's how you talked trash with Humo.

Phawnix likes this.
  12. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

What about the guns from the new event, just got the burst rifle and the automatic pistols they seem ok... better than what I was using anyway

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Tbh I cant understand half of the sht you say anyways.

He asked for help so i gave him my input and experience from the game.

Is people like you who actually make this place toxic with your negativity. Help is help doesnt matter where it comes from. On that note stop quoting me you and go eat your tamales or something, maybe take an English class. Use your time wisely buddy instead of trying to be the "Voice of reason" on here cause you're not very good at it, and no one cares about a dead came.

Toodle loo :p:D

Edit: Remember
    "Quit now and the cake will be served immediately"

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    HumoLoco likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You talk about the dex set? They are so old. they were the first came out in a second year of warframe. They are still good indeed. I still had them almost 3 year ago only a few of them have been nerfed tho.

I can help you find a good weapons to fit in your playstyles.

That's because you are not a god. Yet I wanna talk trash on you cuz i was hell bored.

I have the rights to quoting you if anything interested me to get involved. My tamales are ran out already. Help me make em for me.
    I dont need English class anymore. I destroyed all English courses and all of them gave me free pass.

I used my time wisely to be the voice of reason on here. It's because no one cares about a dead came, but they care cuz they love to read the Humo has spoken.

Humo can hold my beer to quit now and da tres leches cake served immediately. and yet he never quit da tres leches cake is still served immediately.

Phawnix likes this.
  15. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

...so i caved and bought mesa prime

didn't wanna wait until it was available to grind for plus i wanted to support the developers, the studio is like a 30 minute drive from me

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Now I want a Tres Leche Flan. Thank you so mooch

Phawnix and HumoLoco like this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That's fine. I can help you to mods mesa's build. She's good for highest dps, little tanky and play her as the best defense is a good offense.

Good choice for your first prime.

Yea make a tres leche flan for me, you shall have 1/4 of my tres leche flan.

WhoYu and Phawnix like this.
  18. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

yeah seemed like my style, i still want to get rhino tho

19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I think mirage prime suitable you. I can farm her. My math homework is almost finish on a half way.

Phawnix likes this.
  20. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

aight haha

HumoLoco likes this.